Not only responsible to check guests in and out but will ensure that each guest is more than comfortable with their stay and provide guests with the best…
- Lafrance Hospitality - Plymouth, NH
- Warren-Wentworth Ambulance Service - Warren, NH
Current Valid State driver's license. The EMS Provider is responsible for complying with all regulatory requirements, WWAS departmental policy and practice,…
- Mountain Village Charter School - Plymouth, NH
Observe student behaviors and steps in when appropriate, communicating student progress or concerns with the Lead Teacher. First aid and CPR Certification.
- The Common Man Inn Plymouth - Plymouth, NH
The Common Man Inn in Plymouth is looking for a warm and welcoming hotel front desk associate, wiht a big smile, to serve as our guests’ first point of contact…
- ERN Services - Plymouth, NH
We are looking for a Janitor, or custodian, to take care of our local _*United State Post Office*_ building and carry out cleaning.
- University of New Hampshire - Plymouth, NH
Plymouth State University is seeking an Academic Operations Manager to provide organizational and administrative support for the programs of criminal justice,…
- Stonewall Cable, Inc. - Rumney, NH
Clean, quiet, bright and friendly work environment. Good eyesight (corrective accepted) and good color recognition. High school or equivalent (Preferred).
- Durham School Services, L.P. - Rumney, NH
Valid driver’s license for 3 years. After one hundred years of business, our workforce sets the standard for world-class customer service and positive employee…
- Mosquito Squad - Gilford, NH
Flexible Schedule, Full/Part Time Available*. MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE. I understand that if I were to be offered a position with the Mosquito Squad…
- Village Swim Club - Lincoln, NH
Assist at Front Desk in welcoming guests and assisting in signing in procedure. Directing and assisting guests as needed. Paid training will be provided.
- Frosty Scoops - Plymouth, NH
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time. Plymouth, NH: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred).
- White Mountain College for Pets - Holderness, NH
This is a long term, year round position. Preference given to customer care experience, phone sales, humorous and a fluency in various office software.
- The Common Man - Plymouth, NH
Must be able to work some weekends and evenings until 7:00. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time. High school or equivalent (Preferred).
- Fosters Boiler Room - Plymouth, NH
We are seeking individuals who share our passion of showing guests a great time with friendly efficient service, tasty food and house-made Craft Cocktails, Beer…
- Village Pizza and Grill - Ashland, NH
A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education.
- Mid-State Health Center - Plymouth, NH
2.* Minimum of 1500 hours supervised child care experience in a licensed child care program or public or private elementary school, with a written…