St. Joseph's Addiction Treatment and Recovery Centers - Poughkeepsie, NY 

Experience or training with working effectively with Substance Abuse. High school graduate or equivalent and a NYS Qualified Health Professional.

Estimated: $31,000 - $42,000 a yearSimply Apply

MetroPCS - Authorized Dealer - Poughkeepsie, NY 3.7

The retail sales associate is responsible for providing outstanding customer assistance in a high paced sales environment.

$10 - $20 an hourSimply Apply

C&S Wholesale Grocers - Newburgh, NY 3.3

$14.50/hr + Unlimited Performance-basedIncentive Pay (average Selectors earn $20-$21/hr, top-performers $30+/hr!!!)*. And an industry leader in supply chain.

$15 - $25 an hourSimply Apply

MB&L Parking Solutions - Poughkeepsie, NY 

MB&L Parking Solutions is a privately owned hospitality and parking management company. Since 2005, MB&L has provided traffic flow management, self-parking…

$11 - $15 an hourSimply Apply

Atlas Security Services - Poughkeepsie, NY 3.4

Seeking Licensed NYS Security Guard to work at a Medical Center between the hours of. 7:00 AM to 12:30 PM on Saturdays and Sundays.

$15 an hourSimply Apply

Mahopac Ophthalmology - Mahopac, NY 

Medical Receptionist needed for ophthalmologist office. It would be 3 days per week. Please fax resume to 845-628-9581. Answering and routing phone calls.

Estimated: $23,000 - $30,000 a yearSimply Apply

Allergy & Asthma Specialist PC - Poughkeepsie, NY 

Help running the reception and front desk in a medical office. Experience running a medical front desk an asset Will train if necessary.

Estimated: $24,000 - $32,000 a yearSimply Apply

LAZ Parking - Poughkeepsie, NY 3.6

Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend 5% of their time driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing…

Estimated: $26,000 - $36,000 a yearSimply Apply

Kay Jewelers - Poughkeepsie, NY 3.5

Kay Jewelers is looking for dynamic, driven and creative individuals to join our team. Are you ready to use your business and sales skills to begin a…

Estimated: $36,000 - $48,000 a yearSimply Apply

Compassion Veterinary Center - Highland, NY 

We are looking to hire a part-time Bookkeeper for 8-10hrs/week at our Veterinary Hospital. Have experiance as a bookkeeper.

Estimated: $25,000 - $36,000 a yearSimply Apply

Marist College - Poughkeepsie, NY 4.4

The Office of International Student Services invites applications for the position of Coordinator for International Student Services.

Estimated: $28,000 - $40,000 a year

Family Services Inc. - Poughkeepsie, NY 3.5

ATB Program Leader- Krieger School. The Family Services After School Program Leader will work collaboratively with the Senior Program Leader and the Associate…

Estimated: $31,000 - $45,000 a year

Creative Action Retail LLC - Poughkeepsie, NY +5 locations3.5

Creative Action Retail is looking for detail oriented teammembers to execute merchandising shelf plans for our retail customers.Applicants should be well…

Estimated: $21,000 - $30,000 a yearSimply Apply

Taconic DDSO - Poughkeepsie, NY 3.5

Join the NYS Workforce-MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS-HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA/GED AND A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE*. \*\*\*Become a Direct Support Professional in **Putnam,…

$33,000 - $45,000 a yearSimply Apply

Chilis - Poughkeepsie, NY +1 location3.8

Be A Part Of What's Trending At Today's Chili's. Our Heart of House Team Members are responsible for setting the pace for a great shift, every shift.

Estimated: $22,000 - $28,000 a year

Family Services Inc. - Poughkeepsie, NY 3.5

ATB Program Lead- ELC School. Associate Director of Youth Services. The Family Services After School Program Lead will work collaboratively with the Senior…

Estimated: $32,000 - $46,000 a year

Holy Deliverance Apostolic Faith Temple - Newburgh, NY 

Holy Deliverance Apostolic Faith Temple is looking for an experience Organist/Keyboardist to help us lift up the precious name of our Lord and Savior Jesus…

$50 an hourSimply Apply

Creature Comforts Animal Hospital - Poughkeepsie, NY 

We are an AAHA (American Animal Hospital Association) accredited 3 doctor, small animal and exotic animal practice in the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY that is…

Estimated: $24,000 - $34,000 a yearSimply Apply

Take Home the Bread | Panera Bread Franchisee - Poughkeepsie, NY 3.5

We are looking for hard working, enthusiastic people to join our team! 2020 South Road, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601. At Panera Bread, we have a passion for bread.

Simply Apply
34-44 of 307 Jobs