- FAMILY DENTISTRY - Reading, PA
Reading, PA 19606: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required). Dental assisting: 1 year (Preferred).
- Abington Speech Pathology Services - Reading, PA
All of our therapists hold a master’s degree, are PA licensed and have earned the Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech – Language –…
- Grove Dental Group - Reading, PA
Dental receptionist: 1 year (Preferred). Detailed knowledge of dental insurance and dental treatment and be able to educate patients about their benefits.
- US Digestive Health - Reading, PA
Mailings/faxes as needed by management. Looking up faxes for upcoming appointments. As a condition of employment, a complete background investigation will be…
- BRADY CHIROPRACTIC CENTER - Reading, PA
There will be phone answering, scheduling, filing, taking money, providing receipts and handling the waiting room. Customer service: 1 year (Preferred).
- Ridgewood Canine Camp - Reading, PA
Please report to Ridgewood Canine Camp, 0 E Point Drive, Birdsboro PA and be prepared to fill out an application and answer a few questions.
- Helping Hands Family - Wyomissing, PA
Annual CEU Stipend, including conference allowance. We also offer 6 standard holidays plus 2 floating holidays, and one paid volunteer day.
- Athena's Cafe - Coatesville, PA
Provide a superior guest experience for the local community to feel connected to the business. Create an online, social media presence and image, with regular…
- M.J. Reider Associates, Inc. - Reading, PA
Must have a clean driving record. Experience with collecting or testing Drinking Water, Waste Water and Soils/Solids is strongly preferred, but we are willing…
- McCarthy Engineering Associates, Inc. - Wyomissing, PA
Answer incoming calls and direct to appropriate party. Process daily incoming mail for deposits and AP. Scan incoming documents to appropriate project files.
- Core Health Chiropractic - Reading, PA
Front Desk Associate duties include: greeting patients, answering phones, assisting patients, scheduling, collecting payments, knowledge of insurance, patient…
- Boscov's Department Store - Laureldale, PA
Our Care Center Representatives are the front lines to assisting our customers via phone with navigating our website and placing orders.
- County of Berks - Reading, PA
\* Possession of a valid Pennsylvania driver's license required. \* May be required to respond to calls in low or no light conditions and usually alone.
- Environaire Corporation - Reading, PA
Due to COVID-19 and high consumer demands - we are offering Part-time, Full-time, Seasonal, or Long-term opportunities to fill customer service and marketing…
- Austills Educational Therapy Services - Royersford, PA
Must have certification as a BCBA or other graduate-level certification in behavior analysis that is accredited. Efficient billing and documentation systems.