- GreenScapes Landscape Company - Columbus, OH
Valid driver’s license required. _ Drawing Landscape Plans & Details: _ Draft primarily in AutoCad; Convey design concepts through hand- drawing as well as…
- Columbus State Community College - Columbus, OH
Ability to: * apply management principles to practical situations; develop and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, supervisors, students,…
- State Farm - Newark, OH
Answering inbound calls and making outbound calls to customers and claimants. Employees must successfully complete all required training, including applicable…
- Wright traffic Control Inc (WTC) - Columbus, OH
Valid driver's license is required to be hired and throughout employment. Have and maintain a safe driving record. Safety concerns or vehicle problems.
- Privately Held Company - Columbus, OH
Enjoy travel, driving, and short trips. Summary: * A Columbus Ohio business team consisting of an Executive and Executive Assistant are seeking a full-time…
- Averhealth - Lancaster, OH
This entry-level position is a terrific opportunity to gain skills and experience to start a career in the criminal justice, medical, addiction services, law…
- Nationwide Children's Hospital - Columbus, OH
Responsible for initial cash register bank and sales receipts of up to $1500 per day. Operates, maintains and sanitizing various small equipment pertinent to…
- Franklin County Domestic Relations and Juvenile Court - Columbus, OH
Experience working with juveniles or adults in a corrections, mental health or related human service capacity. Must be 21 years old.
- GC Services Limited Partnership - Ohio
Environment free from risk to equipment. We provide equipment and paid training to prepare you for success! HSD/ or Equivalent and at least 18 years of age.
- United Parcel Service - Columbus, OH
Potential to move into a permanent role. Shift: Sunrise/Preload (4:00 AM - 7:30 AM) Evening (8:00 PM - 12:30 AM). The ability to lift up to 70 lbs.