- US Foot and Ankle Specialists - Charlottesville, VA
Full time position with benefits. Must be comfortable using scissors, bandsaws, glues and grinding machines. Can understand and carry out work orders.
- Tailwind CHO - Charlottesville, VA
Manage retail inventory – count and maintain retail inventory to ensure proper stock of items are accounted for and if possible ordering is needed.
- Grelen Nursery - Somerset, VA
Previous landscape experience preferred but not required; experience operating skidsteer and tractor preferred but not required.
- Just Better Home Services - Ruckersville, VA
Has a knack for scheduling calls on multiple technicians. Has a basic understanding of location and the surrounding areas. Customer service: 1 year (Preferred).
- Michael & Son Services Inc. - Ruckersville, VA
Remain calm and courteous when dealing with difficult situations involving customers and employees solving issues, concerns and difficult situations.
- Community Bank of the Chesapeake - Charlottesville, VA
Participates in customer and prospect business calls with Senior Commercial Loan Officers. Degree in finance, accounting, or other related business field, or a…
- Region Ten Community Services Board - Louisa, VA
A valid VA driver's license and good DMV driving record are required. Bachelor's degree in the human services field. The work schedule is 40 hours weekly.
- UVA Investment Management - Charlottesville, VA
Knowledge of payroll, accounts payable, fixed assets, expense reimbursements, and/or journal entry experience preferred. Monitoring of corporate bank accounts.
- Blue Ridge Cafe & Catering Co. - Ruckersville, VA
Blue Ridge Cafe & Catering Co. Dishwasher & Food Prep: * Washing dining room dishes * Washing kitchen dishes * Sweeping & mopping * Deep cleaning * Cleaning…
- Barboursville Vineyards - Barboursville, VA
Requires excellent hospitality and organizational skills. Maintains a reservation system, customer database and billing system.
- KCJ CONSTRUCTION - Stanardsville, VA
\*$1,000 sign on bonus after 90 days\* Experienced tower climbers needed. Must be willing to be out of town and travel. Per diem and bonuses are available.
- Autumn Care of Madison - Madison, VA
Complete clerical work such as; typing, filing, sorting and distributing mail; as needed. Answer phone, take messages, and direct calls.
- Commonwealth Assisted Living - Charlottesville, VA
The successful candidate will supervise the accounting team to manage all accounting transactions, evaluate operations, recommend best practices, identify…
- Region Ten Community Services Board - Charlottesville, VA
This position is also responsible for guiding clinical staff through the insurance companies’ provider credentialing process and acting as the interface between…