- Dental Laboratory Group - Staten Island, NY
Knowledge of the dental field is preferred, but not required. Staten Island, NY 10311: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required).
- Medical Office - Staten Island, NY
It is a multispecialty office. Pay will be determined based on previous experience. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time. High school or equivalent (Preferred).
- Integration Charter Schools - Staten Island, NY
Deliver content with minimal guidance from the teacher. Contribute to maintaining a productive classroom environment with guidance from the teacher.
- Richmond County Country Club - Staten Island, NY
The successful candidate will work under the leadership of the Director of Outside Services to make sure all aspects of our Members and their guest's time on…
- Frank Scafuri, III, DO, PC - Staten Island, NY
The main responsibility of the Medical Receptionist is to answer incoming calls and direct calls to the appropriate staff. Scanning for staff as needed.
- Confidential - New York, NY
A background in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM) is a plus but not required. Seeking an exceptionally intelligent individual to work…
- Grow Therapy - New York, NY
You will spend most of your time using chat to effectively answer provider questions. You'll report directly to our Provider Support Lead and will work closely…
- ALDO Group - Staten Island, NY
Verifies accuracy of incoming/outgoing product. Provides the highest level of customer service by promoting our total customer service program.
- Greater Staten Island Veterinary Services - Staten Island, NY
Our veterinary technicians are expected to be the front line of nursing care, providing appropriate medical care and treatments as ordered by the veterinarian.
- Tunnel To Towers Foundation - Staten Island, NY
Directing outside counsel, title officers, escrow agents, and real estate agents throughout residential transfers of property into irrevocable Trusts, ensuring…