- JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. - Staten Island, NY
Help clients with everyday transactions such as reordering a debit card, setting up a direct deposit or helping update their address while maintaining…
- ArchCare @ Eger Nursing Home - Staten Island, NY
Serving residents in the main dining room. Assembling trays on the resident tray service line. Some customer service and/or food service experience preferred.
- Gloria Jean's Coffees - Staten Island, NY
Are comfortable with tasks such as cash handling and store safety. Engage with and understand our customers, including discovering and responding to customer…
- Sedgwick - Brooklyn, NY
Arkansas *– Field Safety Representative (FSR) and an Approved Professional Safety Source (APSS) license required for workers’ compensation surveys.
- Preferred Home Care of New York - Staten Island, NY
Must have a valid High School diploma, or GED. Must have valid State ID, and be eligible to work legally in the United States. Must be at least 18 years old.
- Confidential - New York, NY
A background in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM) is a plus but not required. Seeking an exceptionally intelligent individual to work…
- Richmond University Medical Center - Staten Island, NY
Previous experience working in the medical field preferred. Point of service/cash collection experience preferred. Typing speed of at least 40 wpm.
- NYU Langone - New York, NY
Determines method of payment, starts conversations about payment with patients, & processes payment transactions, securely and with appropriate receipts, data…
- Dental Laboratory Group - Staten Island, NY
Knowledge of the dental field is preferred, but not required. Staten Island, NY 10311: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required).
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection - United States
Customs and Border Protection Officers play in safeguarding our country from threats and facilitating the flow of legitimate trade and travel as members of the…