Coordinate payment schedules for vacation packages or other trip components with clients and process payments via credit card, check or cash.
- Sky and Ocean Adventures - Hartford, CT
- NEW SUSHI CONCEPT - Hartford, CT
You’re in the people business; so you’ll have to recruit and hire top talent for your team and interact with guests and provide great service.
- Norfolk Early Learning Center - Norfolk, CT
The right candidate will implement curriculum when needed, communicate with families and provide an overall safe and nurturing experience for children.
- Indeed Gigs - Connecticut
Gig opportunities were removed from this search. Work when you want. Upfront information. Short-term and side jobs near you. App-based gigs like Doordash, Uber…
Handle inbound telephone and written inquiries from pharmacists and doctors regarding prior authorization by screening and reviewing requests based on benefit…
Handle inbound calls and facilitate outbound calls from/to patients inquiring about their home delivery benefit. Service incoming calls from doctors’ offices.
- Farmington Public Schools (CT) - Farmington, CT
This includes cleaning, servicing, and maintaining all areas within a school building as well as providing minor maintenance and upkeep of adjacent grounds,…
- Winvian Farm LLC - Morris, CT
Candidates must be at least 21 or older with a clean driving record, valid driver's license and be able to lift >25lbs.
- Deborah S. Griffin DMD, LLC - Child & Adult Orthodontics - Vernon Rockville, CT
Hourly wage; Preferred to be ICE certified. Previous orthodontic or dental experience is preferred. Dental assisting: 1 year (Required).
- Peterson&Sorrentino PC - Farmington, CT
Do you have a valid infection control certificate. Duties to include chairside assisting, radiographs, sterilization , stocking of operatories, inventory…
- J. Foster Ice Cream Company - Avon, CT
This would be a part-time position throughout the year, although hours would increase in the late spring and summer.
- City of New Britain Housing Authority - New Britain, CT
Managing a caseload of participants, including but not limited to: intakes, assessments, referrals and follow up, documentation of participant progress and case…
Completion of certain milestones such as obtaining an advanced degree or certification, time in current position, or developing skills to perform at the higher…
- State of Connecticut - Office of the Chief Medical Examiner - Farmington, CT
Initiates and maintains communications with a wide variety of resources to verify information and complete transactions including other state employees, offices…
- Connecticut Addiction Medicine - Hartford, CT
A valid driver’s license Has a cell phone. Safe, skilled and courteous driver. Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip.
- BNL Industries, Inc. - Hartford, CT
Prepare and maintain financial systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash.
- Pawloski Auto Body Inc. - Wallingford, CT
Auto body repair: 3 years (Preferred). Wallingford, CT 06492: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required).