Training, education, or experience in office and administrative support work that demonstrates 1) competency in applying a solid knowledge of modern office…
- State of Maine - Presque Isle, ME
- Richardson Remedies - Caribou, ME
Budtender duties include, but are not limited to: greeting patients and visitors, verifying credentials, entering new client information and making required…
- United Insurance - Fort Fairfield, ME
Respond to daily telephone calls and requests for ID cards, Binders, Broker of Record request, Cancellations, and Reinstatements, for example.
- Family Eye Care & Mavor Optical Drs. Small - Caribou, ME
Duties include, but not limited to interface with patients and doctors, answer phone calls, schedule appointments, authorizing insurance and billing, maintain…
- Hope and Justice Project - Presque Isle, ME
JOB SUMMARY: *Under the guidance and supervision of the Executive Director and the Management Team, the part time Administrative Assistant provides assistance…
- TSA (Transportation Security Administration) - Presque Isle, ME
Transportation Security Officers are responsible for providing security and protection of travelers across all transportation sectors in a courteous and…
- Comprehensive Treatment Centers - Presque Isle, ME
Communicates regarding incoming admissions, visits and deliveries to appropriate staff; The Security Guard is responsible for monitoring any and all persons and…
- Aroostook Regional Transportation System, Inc. - Presque Isle, ME
Duties and responsibilities include: Working with the Board to develop the Agency's vision, goals, strategies and action plans; leading and managing all staff;…
- Town of Washburn - Washburn, ME
A minimum of a Class B Commercial Driver’s License is required, and prior equipment operation, plowing experience, and mechanical skills are preferred.
- State of Maine - Caribou, ME
To qualify, you must have a four (4) year combination of education, training, and/or experience in providing direct assistance to individuals or groups or…
- UNITED PARCEL SERVICE - Presque Isle, ME
Shift: Sunrise/Preload (4:30 AM - 9:00 AM). The ability to lift up to 70 lbs. Up to $25,000 in tuition assistance.
- DLTC Healthcare - Limestone, ME
Cleaning public areas and common rooms. Cleaning resident rooms and personal spaces. Enjoy cleaning and upkeeping of resident rooms and common areas.
- Study.com - United States
We're looking for freelance article writers to create informative articles about standardized tests such as teacher certification exams.
- R. H. Foster Energy, LLC - Presque Isle, ME
Inspects Deli to ensure all food safety and sanitation standards are followed per state of Maine Department of Health Food and Sanitation guidelines.