- Confidential - Wesley Chapel, FL
Assisting with front office tasks as needed. Assisting with lab tasks as needed. Taking records, impressions, or x-rays. Dental assistant: 1 year (Preferred).
- Kids R Kids Learning Academy - Wesley Chapel, FL - Wesley Chapel, FL
Plan and follow Kids R Kids Learning Academy's curriculum to meet the physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs of each child.
- Mikes Auto Body - Dade City, FL
The use and care of tools and equipment employed in their auto body repair trade. The methods, materials, tools, equipment and practices of the auto body repair…
- B&b Theatres Operating Company - Wesley Chapel, FL
Greeting guests upon arrival and making them feel welcome. Our Frontline team is cross-trained to work behind the concession stand and box office, interacting…
- Affordable Pet Hospital - Tampa, FL
This position is open to individuals who enjoy working with companion animals and their owners, in a professional, challenging and focused environment.
- Platinum Pet Sitting, LLC - Wesley Chapel, FL
Must have reliable transportation, a valid drivers license and pass a background check. This is very rewarding and will lead to full time if you want it to.
- Suncoast Credit Union - Tampa, FL
Through video transmission via the Interactive Teller Machine (ITM), processes a variety of financial transactions including, but not limited to, deposits,…
- Keurig Dr Pepper - Tampa, FL
Accurately pick products by matching numbers and products using voice audio headset. Ability to work while using a headset, voice-activated, order selector…
- LoweGear Printing Inc - Lutz, FL
Answer phones to take incoming orders from client. Simple grasp and fine hand manipulation tasks (tools/keyboard/writing). Must be at least 18 years old.
- Moody D'Avirro & Associates, Inc. - Lutz, FL
Answer telephone calls and transfer them to proper personnel as needed. Accept client payments and process. Operate standard office equipment like stamp machine…
- Latham Pool Products, Inc - Zephyrhills, FL
Transportation and a valid driver’s license (with the ability to successfully pass an MVR check). Bachelor’s degree in Business/Franchising or a related field.
- Florida Orthopaedic Institute - Tampa, FL
The Scheduling Representative is responsible for scheduling appointment for all FOI patients in an accurate, professional manner.
- Dr. Frank Pettinato - Wesley Chapel, FL
Must have at least 1 yr experience with knowledge of treatment planning , verifying insurances , and checking patients in and out.
- PRIMARY CARE and COSMETICS OFFICE - Wesley Chapel, FL
Respond to patient calls in a professional and timely manner. Organize and distribute faxes, lab results, and correspondence. Front desk: 1 year (Preferred).
- Bellhop - Tampa, FL
Keep 100% of you tips (can be in cash or through the app). Own a smartphone with an active plan. Previous experience preferred in moving, warehousing, or…
- Zyscovich Architects - Tampa, FL
Capable of communicating design ideas through the use of sketches, and computer design tools (such as 3D modeling, AutoCAD, BIM (Revit), SketchUp, Abode…