- FedEx Ground PH US - Middletown, CT
Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans, electronics, cars and restaurants. Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time…
- Specialty Lighting Group - Portland, CT
Experience in lighting or electrical engineering is a BIG plus. This individual must have a minimum of 3 years experience in quotations and/or estimating.
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center - Hartford, CT
Participate in teaching and learning in an integrated academic model. Function to identify, plan, implement, and evaluate the stabilization and emergency care…
- Connecticut State Employees Credit Union, Inc. - Hartford, CT
Processes non-cash financial transactions, including but not limited to deposits, withdrawals, transfers, loan payments, check disbursements, and wire transfers…
- US Citizenship and Immigration Services - Hartford, CT
Help This job is open to Career transition (CTAP, ICTAP, RPL) Federal employees who meet the definition of a "surplus" or "displaced" employee. The public U…
- bartaco - West Hartford, CT
Remove necessary plates while guests are still seated at the table. Strong customer service skills in order to aid our guests in any matter needed.
- Whole Foods Market - West Hartford, CT
Ability to use tools and equipment, including box cutters, electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery. While our offerings will continue to evolve, you’ll…
- Bozzuto's Inc - Cheshire, CT
Working with drivers and customers to obtain information and create repair orders. Creating repair orders and closing repair orders.
- The Center for Children with Special Needs - Farmington, CT
BCBA certification in CT (Required). Experience in leading evidence-based social skills groups. Weekly participation in clinical teams and group supervision.
- ERS and ART of Hartford Springfield Providence - Hartford, CT
Have a valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record and reliable transportation. Have 1-2+ yrs. experience as a technician in any relevant field.
- Barnes & Noble Education, Inc. - Hartford, CT
As a temporary employee tasks you may be expected to complete include assisting customers with locating products, answering questions, shelving and restocking…
- Elevated Living - Hartford, CT
Want to explore the city with some doggos?? Love dogs, cats, and all things furry, feathery, finny or of similar likes. Job Types: Part-time, Contract.
- Jason Levesque Construction LLC - Simsbury, CT
Framing and interior carpentry of renovations and new construction. Must be able to perform physically demanding aspects of construction. Crew lead of 2 men.
- The Carby Corporation - Watertown, CT
Individuals must be proficient in both maintenance and development of close tolerance components. Proficient in maintenance, setup, and development of new and…