- Gardner & Strayer Insurance Group, Inc. - Willard, OH
Service existing and potential personal lines clients written through 10 different insurance companies while working with team members and clients to ensure the…
- Borgers Ohio, Inc. - Norwalk, OH
The Maintenance Electrician is responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing electronics and manufacturing equipment, including PLC controllers,…
- SPADER FREIGHT SERVICES INC - Clyde, OH
Clyde Truck and Trailer Repair, Inc/Spader Freight Services is looking for mechanics for our fleet maintenance facility for heavy tractor and trailer repair.
- Bellevue Municipal Court - Bellevue, OH
Advancement potential within the Court may be a possibility. Must be self-motivated, possess & exercise good judgment. High school or equivalent (Required).
- Guardian Manufacturing - Willard, OH
Responsible for electrical and mechanical requirements necessary for repairs of plant equipment. This is a full-time night shift position.
- ArcelorMittal Tubular Products, LLC - Shelby, OH
(Note: This is not a swing shift position).*. *High School Diploma / GED Equivalent is required*. Minimum of 2 years experience in an industrial manufacturing…
- Firelands Electric Cooperative, Inc. - New London, OH
The Office Services Assistant is based in our billing department and provides support for all of our departments. Scans and maintains members’ files.
- Lutheran Social Services of Northwestern Ohio - Tiffin, OH
This position requires a candidate who has attained a minimum Master's Degree as well as licensure as LSW, or LPC. Social Work/Counseling: 2 years (Preferred).
- Shelby Welded Tube of Phillips Tube Group - Shelby, OH
* Wellness Discount on Insurance Premiums - Very affordable *. Installs and maintains machinery and equipment in an industrial environment according to layout…
- CLE Transportation - Norwalk, OH
Position will perform shipping, receiving, dunnage removal, material handling, and forklift operation; Pickup and load finished outgoing goods onto trailers;…
Complete daily safety check sheet on forklift. Loading and unloading parts or materials off trucks. Scan all parts in and out of stock locations to ensure…
Hang line (hanging and inspecting parts). Safely operate any necessary equipment, including weld cells. Maintain a clean and organized work area to meet 6S…
Operate of manual presses and proper stacking of parts. Understand and ensure the safe operation of the presses and other similar equipment.
- Wilkes Plumbing and Heating - Huron, OH
Wilkes Plumbing & Heating is looking for an experienced professional engineer. Mechanical Engineering background preferred. Any experience in process piping,…
- Concord Care Center of Sandusky - Sandusky, OH
Work 36 get paid for 40 hours with full-time benefits. This position also comes with a competitive salary.