- Country Fair - Austintown, OH
Sales Associates work on the sales floor assisting customers. You could be making our AWESOME food products or you could be assisting customers at check out.
- Compass Packaging - Mantua, OH
The successful Materials handlers/Forklift Operator will safely perform a wide range of tasks, including: Cleaning and maintaining their working environment.
- Interior Supply Inc. - Youngstown, OH
Assist driver in maneuvering trucks and spotting at job sites and other locations when truck must make difficult turns, maneuvers, or when backing up.
- Cabinetworks Group - Orwell, OH
Key words: Laborer, general labor, production worker, assembly, entry level, factory, manufacturing, warehouse, operator, CNC, machinist, maintenance, tow motor…
- Cocca Development - Youngstown, OH
Seeking skilled individual with background in commercial project coordination, calculating & purchasing material, project bidding & awarding of contracts,…
- Amazon HVH - Twinsburg, OH
You can instantly cash out up to 70% of your earnings immediately after your shift (for select employee groups). Tue, Fri 1:30 PM - 5:30 PM.
- Educational Service Center of Eastern Ohio (ESC of Eastern Ohio) - Boardman, OH
Description: The Cafeteria Server is responsible for the general daily duties to serve meals, cashier meals, operate dish machines and maintain and adhere to…
- Mahoning County Sheriff's Office - Youngstown, OH
Sheriff’s Office policies, procedures and post orders for their particular assignment. A Housing Deputy must be able to evaluate a situation and determine the…
- Green Leaf Medical of Ohio II, LLC - Warren, OH
Must have medical experience in healthcare or related health science field required. Ability to answer patient questions regarding the different strains of…
- Vallourec Star - Youngstown, OH
Two years vocational school and six years heavy industrial electrical maintenance experience OR eight years heavy industrial electrical maintenance experiences.
- United Parcel Service - Township of Moon, PA
Shift: Sunrise (3:45 AM - 9:00 AM) Evening (5:30 PM - 10:30 PM). The ability to lift up to 70 lbs. Up to $25,000 in tuition assistance.