Maintains medical supplies inventory and communicating needs to office manager. Verifies patient information by interviewing patient, recording medical history,…
- Aura Endocrinology - New York, NY
- The Dermatology Clinic - Mercer Island, WA
Proven working experience as a medical assistant or medical secretary. Knowledge of medical office management systems and procedures.
- Family Care Network - Bellingham, WA
Previous medical office and/or phone triage experience a plus. Our health benefits include: three different medical plan options, a flexible dental benefit…
- Overlake OB/Gyn - Bellevue, WA
One year of medical assisting preferred. Great opportunity for a Certified Medical Assistant with at least one year of experience in a medical office, women's…
- Southern Nevada Health District - Nevada
Prior experience in a medical office setting or medical clinic setting is preferred but not required experience required.
- Advanced Dermatology - Frisco, CO
Knowledge of medical terminology preferred. This job operates in a professional medical environment. Experience with EMR (electronic medical records) preferred.
- Kindbody - San Francisco, CA
Certification as a medical assistant is preferred. Be a graduate of an accredited phlebotomy or medical assistant program.
- Norton Healthcare - Shepherdsville, KY
Medical Assistants perform administrative and clinical duties under the direct supervision of a medical provider – physician, physician assistant or nurse…
- Samaritan Health Services - Newport, OR
Six (6) months medical assistant experience required. Medical Terminology - Knowledge of medical records, procedures and terminology.
- Orthopedic Specialists of Seattle/Proliance Surgeons - Seattle, WA
1-2 years’ experience in a medical office a plus. Basic knowledge of medical terminology and medications. The disposal of contaminated supplies and sterilizing…
- Bellevue Ear Nose and Throat-a Proliance Care Center - Bellevue, WA
Working knowledge of an electronic medical record. Basic knowledge of medical terminology and medications. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- AllCare Family Medicine - Alexandria, VA
Certification from a medical assistant program preferred. Updating and filing medical records. Familiarity with electronic medical health record (EMHR) systems.
- Huntington Hospital - Arcadia, CA
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING: Five years' experience working as a Medical Assistant in an outpatient clinical/medical office setting required.
- Skin Deep MD - Boulder, CO
We are in search of a Medical Assistant who is responsible for compiling and analyzing medical records, handling medical claims, filing reports to local and…
- Los Angeles County Department of Human Resources - Los Angeles County, CA
Performs simple laboratory tests that are typically performed in a medical office. Paid or unpaid administrative experience in the front of a medical doctor's…
- FOREFRONT DERMATOLOGY - Pensacola, FL
1-2 years of recent experience in a medical office in a similar capacity is preferred. Post High School education in a medical support field: Certified Medical…
- Transform Weight Loss - Lynnwood, WA
Minimum of 3 years of work experience as a medical assistant. Prepare lab orders and file medical records. Obtain patient history, determine patient needs and…
- Orthopedic, Sports, Spine and Hand Center - Everett, WA
Proven working experience as a medical assistant. Knowledge of medical office systems and procedures. Interview patients and document basic medical history.