- Reynolds Market, Glendive, MT - Glendive, MT
Helps train other pharmacy technicians and abides by state regulations regarding technician training and licensure. Assists with monthly CII audits.
- Kootenai Health - Coeur d'Alene, ID
Pharmacy technician experience: 1 year (Required). Under the direct supervision of a registered pharmacist, compounds and dispenses medical prescriptions, and…
- Mackinac Straits Health System - Saint Ignace, MI
Maintains pharmacy in a clean and orderly manner. $7500.00 SIGN ON BONUS!*. We offer a competitive salary plus a generous benefits package, including affordable…
- US National Institutes of Health - Montgomery County, MD
Coordinating activities of other pharmacy technicians of a lower grade, students, and residents when assigned to the unit. Receiving and verify drug deliveries.
- StoneSprings Hospital Center - Dulles, VA
Knowledge of general pharmacy practices and procedures. The Certified Pharmacy Technician is responsible for assisting with pharmacy operations under the…
- PharmScript, LLC - Somerset, NJ
Must be a registered pharmacy technician in the applicable state. 1 year or more long-term, retail pharmacy, or hospital pharmacy experience preferred.
- Peoples Rx–Austin's Favorite Pharmacy - Austin, TX
Knowledge of pharmacy and medical terminology. Enter and maintain prescription data using pharmacy software system. Deep discounts on vitamin supplements.
- UTAH CANCER SPECIALISTS - Salt Lake City, UT
Licenses: Current state pharmacy technician registration in good standing. Maintain adequate medication inventories and pharmacy supplies.
- Asembia - Remote
Minimum of 1 year pharmacy experience required. Coordinate prescription processing and delivery with dispensing pharmacies.
- Apothecare Pharmacy LLC - Remote
Proven data entry experience as a pharmacy technician. Active registration with a state board of pharmacy and ability to apply for reciprocity registration with…
- Sunmount DDSOO - Tupper Lake, NY
Or 3. a certificate or diploma from a pharmacy technician training program accredited by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists.