jobs in Solon, OH
Building Blocks Therapy —Solon, OH
Familiarity with insurance reviews and phone calls. Keywords:* _ABA, applied behavior analysis, autism, SBT, behavior, compassionate care, trauma informed care,…
Estimated: $70,000 - $100,000 a year
Family Companion Animal Care Center —Mentor, OH
An Experienced *Registered Veterinary Technician*- but willing to speak with new graduates who have graduated from reputable schools/obtained the certification.
Estimated: $18 - $25 an hour
The Nest Schools —Solon, OH
_Nest University - the most _*_INNOVATIVE_* _approach, _*_ANYWHERE_* _to providing training and certificate programs leading to real career opportunities in the…
Estimated: $12 - $19 an hour
CareVet —Chagrin Falls, OH
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and Certified Veterinary Technician license in the state of Ohio is required.
Estimated: $18 - $22 an hour
Devries, Trifiletti & Loy, Inc. —Westlake, OH
Reviewing federal, state, and local business tax returns (for Corporations and Partnerships). Reviewing/preparing individual tax returns (including various…
Estimated: $65,000 - $75,000 a year
Swensons Drive-in Restaurants, LLC —Willoughby, OH
Ability to read, write, and communicate verbally and listen attentively to employees, guests, vendors, and visitors. Stands and Sprints entire shift.
Estimated: $33K - $41.8K a year
Geauga Horsesports Riding Center —Chagrin Falls, OH
The job includes stall, cleaning, general horse care, and farm maintenance. Pay: From $15.00 per hour. Horse experience is a must.
Estimated: From $15 an hour
American Ring —Solon, OH
Stack or package all products according to customer requirements. Account for your time worked on each project against the goal times given out by your…
Estimated: $15 - $16 an hour
DC1 Transport LLC —Solon, OH
A valid driver’s license with good driving record. *This is a Physically Demanding Job - requires drivers to lift up to 50 pounds and climb in and out of cargo…
Estimated: $19 - $30 an hour
Fieldstone Farm Therapeutic Riding Center —Chagrin Falls, OH
MUST HAVE SIGNIFICANT HORSE EXPERIENCE. Full time (with benefits) and/or part time hours are available. Background checks will be done on all candidates due to…
Estimated: From $16 an hour
Pioneer Physicians Network —Akron, OH
This position will also be trained in clerical Medical Receptionist duties. We do require that our Medical Assistants are certified within six months of hire.
Estimated: $16 - $18 an hour
Military Service - U.S. Air National Guard Recruiting —United States
World class job/technical training that will make you competitive in any field. By choosing to join the Air National Guard, you will be trained by the best…
Estimated: From $34,000 a year
National Enterprise Systems —Solon, OH
We are looking for *qualified* collection agents and/or call center customer service representatives that enjoy talking to customers and have strong negotiation…
Estimated: $17 an hour
Tatman Associates, Inc. —Solon, OH
Order entry using QuickBooks and other software. Work directly with the team providing project support. Track, coordinate, and check accuracy of quotes.
Estimated: $22 - $26 an hour
Edelman —Bedford, OH
Answer inbound phone calls, process orders and provide requested information. Ensure timely and accurate entry and fulfillment of orders.
Estimated: Up to $26 an hour
Illuminate ABA Therapy —Cleveland, OH
BCBA will design curricula, interventions, behavioral plans for individual clients based on results of assessments and data analysis by utilizing Catalyst…
Estimated: $70,000 - $90,000 a year
King Nut Companies —Solon, OH
The store clerk will provide in-store assistance to customers browsing inventory or checking out items. Salary: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour.
Estimated: $13 - $15 an hour
Solon Pediatric Dental office —Solon, OH
The required job duties entail greeting patients with a smile, answering a high volume of phone calls, scheduling patients, confirming patients and doing…
Estimated: From $16 an hour
Yours Truly of Solon Kitchen and Bar —Solon, OH
Flexible schedule and a fun work environment. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time. Solon, OH 44139: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work …
Estimated: $12 - $15 an hour
Marketplace Insights —Solon, OH
Generally speaking, you will be at your mobile desk looking up products around 75% of the time and loading/unloading shelves with boxes around the other 25% of…
Estimated: $14 - $16 an hour