Sevan Multi-Site Solutions provides construction services, program management, site assessments, and design for multi-site and government projects world-wide. We work with leading brands like McDonald’s, Walgreens, Starbucks, 7-Eleven, and Chipotle to name a few. We provide the talent, technology, and trusted expertise needed to consistently deliver excellence in multi-site construction and program management. Sevan is an INC. 5000 Fastest-Growing Company.
Summary: The Construction Project Manager works as part of a program management team managing ground-up build programs consisting of multiple projects for a retail or quick service restaurant client while acting as an extension of an owner’s design and construction staff overseeing the work of general contractors, designers and vendors. The Construction Project Manager responsibilities include:
- Client Project and Program delivery including, pre-construction services (bid, permit, schedule), construction oversight (construction, change orders, invoicing, punchlists), and project closeout.
- Remote based position with regular travel throughout Virginia and Maryland for on-site project management of construction activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following statements.
- Directs and coordinates the activities of project team to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget.
- Proactively communicates project related issues directly with Senior Project Manager, Project Executive, or Operations Director.
- Examines construction documentation including drawings, schedules, and scopes to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Reviews bid results, specifications, test and progress reports, and other project information necessary to gain complete familiarity with the project.
- Confirms and verifies permitting requirements related to the project or program.
- Directly manages and monitors project work in the field.
- Diligently manages change orders to projects.
- Follows established standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation.
- Prepares and provides weekly status reports for projects.
- Proactively identifies and solves or elevates project issues related to cost, schedule, safety, or qualify.
- Represents the company in project meetings.
- Develops and maintains relationships with clients, potential clients, subcontractors and vendors to help develop new opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Culture, Leadership and Employee Development
- Exemplifies and promotes our values of integrity, respect, teamwork, excellence and charity.
- Embrace key Sevan-wide initiatives, like Safety and Sustainability.
- Communicates our vision and purpose through Service, Talent, and Choices.
- Serves as a role model and promotes professional behavior.
- Participates in personal career development through on-the-job training, attends training programs and assists in the development of interns / co-ops.
- Minimum 4-year degree in an accredited construction related program or equivalent; or 5+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated skills in project management.
- Experience in multi-site projects preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and email.
Sevan Multi-Site Solutions, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetics, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.