Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in performing financial functions including: preparation and posting of journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations,…
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory - San Francisco Bay Area, CA
- A Door Company - Hesperia, CA
Senior accountant responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures…
- Walpole & Co., LLP - Goleta, CA
Review and prepare complex Estate & Trust tax returns. Estate &Trust planning including analysis of estate and trust documents.
- TYS LLP - Walnut Creek, CA
Provide a response to any communication within 24 hours. Recent CPA firm and financial statement preparation experience. Tax experience: 1 year (Preferred).
- California Department of Housing and Community Development - Sacramento, CA
Perform reconciliations of contract balances to the FI$Cal encumbered balances. Provide back up support and assistance to the various desks within the Accounts…
- SH Hotels & Resorts - Corporate Office - Los Angeles - Los Angeles, CA
A post-secondary diploma or degree would be a plus. Passionate about numbers and a minimum of 1 year of similar work experience.
- California Public Employees' Retirement System (CalPERS) - Sacramento, CA
CalPERS seeks a Financial Accountant III, Specialist in the Financial Reporting and Accounting Services Division, Total Fund Performance Unit.
- Huntington Park - Huntington Park, CA
Under supervision this position, performs accounting work in the supervision and maintenance of budgetary records; works with established guidelines of…
- OutForce LLC - Santa Clara, CA
Assist the Senior Manager with the preparation of financial statements, GL, P&L, balance sheets, account reconciliation, journal entries, etc.
- Law for All, Inc. - Santa Barbara, CA
Ability to manage multiple projects and produce reports/reconciliations on timely basis. Perform monthly account receivable reconciliations.
- Bartlett, Pringle & Wolf, LLP - Santa Barbara, CA
In addition to our downtown Santa Barbara location and our beautiful work environment, we offer competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance…
- Glyder LLC - Santa Ana, CA
Process payroll on ADP and post journal entries in general ledger. Bookkeeping monthly reconciliations and posting transactions to general ledger.
- Elegen - San Carlos, CA
Support month-end close process. Attaches support to all accounting entries. Assists in the development and documentation of policies & procedures.
- Supporting Strategies - California +1 location
Capacity and commitment to work between 20-40 hours a week during traditional daytime business hours supporting clients.
- StackCommerce - Venice, CA
Assist with month-end close activities including, but not limited to, preparing journal entries, preparing account reconciliations, follow up on reconciling…
- Lucas Horsfall - Los Angeles, CA
Performs field work on financial statement audit and accounting engagements. Monitors progress of engagements in relation to budgets and due dates.
- Hotel Hospitality - Irvine, CA
Monthly bank reconciliation and balance sheet reconciliation. Daily reconciliation of hotel gross revenue report to hospitality system.