Ensure every guest receives unparalleled food and beverage service throughout their dining experience with warmth,
enthusiasm and a commitment to excellence in guest obsession.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Demonstrates a commitment to excellence through execution of Planet Hollywood service standards.
- Knowledge of all table numbers and floor plans.
- In-depth knowledge of all food and beverage products.
- Knowledge of all other areas of the restaurant.
- Utilizes Star Selling salesmanship techniques.
- Executes clear and concise verbal and written communication.
- Works scheduled food-running shift as needed.
- Efficient use of the Aloha point of sale system.
- Accurate in cash handling and knowledge of forms of payment accepted.
- Practices and understands alcohol awareness.
- Executes tray service delivery.
- Executes beverage tray service.
- Demonstrates professional and gracious demeanor at all times.
- Personally handles all guest inquiries.
- Performs all opening, running, and closing duties to standard.
- Performs any job functions requested by the leadership team.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
- Resource Management (People & Equipment) - Ability to obtain and appropriate the proper usage of
equipment, facilities, materials, as well as personnel.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred but, not required.
Experience: At least one year experience in a similar position in a high volume restaurant
Physical Demands Lift/Carry
Stand C (Constantly)
Walk F (Frequently)
Sit O (Occasionally)
Handling / Fingering O (Occasionally)
Reach Outward F (Frequently)
Reach Above Shoulder O (Occasionally)
Climb O (Occasionally)
Crawl O (Occasionally)
Squat or Kneel O (Occasionally)
Bend O (Occasionally)
10 lbs or less O (Occasionally)
11-20 lbs O (Occasionally)
21-50 lbs N (Not Applicable)
51-100 lbs O (Occasionally)
Over 100 lbs N (Not Applicable)
12 lbs or less N (Not Applicable)
13-25 lbs N (Not Applicable)
26-40 lbs N (Not Applicable)
41-100 lbs O (Occasionally)
N (Not Applicable) Activity is not applicable to this occupation.
O (Occasionally) Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 - 2.5+ hrs/day)
F (Frequently) Occupation requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs/day)
C (Constantly) Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
Kitchen, Restaurant and Office Setting
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been
included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position
described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities.
Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does
not represent a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or
assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
Planet Hollywood Observatory – Disney Springs
ELIGIBLE FOR DISNEY OPERATING PARTICIPANT BENEFITS WHICH INCLUDE MERCHANDISE DISCOUNTS & PARK ADMISSION
\Every Hollywood production requires a talented cast of shining stars. Be the first in line to join the cast of the all-new Planet Hollywood Observatory!\
Currently searching for a DYNAMIC, ENERGETIC, and AMBITIOUS cast to join the team of the all-new Planet Hollywood Observatory.
These individuals will need to have FOCUS, DRIVE, and the ABILITY to ensure 100% exceptional guest service. Planet Hollywood serves upwards of 3000 plus guests daily.
Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years of high-volume restaurant experience.
Quality People, Quality Methods, Quality Results every time!
About Us: With iconic destinations across the globe, each Planet Hollywood restaurant surrounds guests with a unique experience of the magic of Hollywood and provides each guest with a taste of American Pop Culture and cuisine. It’s an exciting world of movies and television costumes, set pieces, props, and more from your favorite blockbusters. Come join us for great food, big fun, and good times.
Job Type: parttime
Education: No education required
Work location: On-site