Wisconsin’s #1 hospital. Top notch talent. Be part of something Remarkable.
Start your career through non-clinical job opportunities with UW Health at the upcoming Career Coaching Session. Meet with Talent Acquisition professionals who can help identify occupations that align with your skills, abilities and interests as you take the next steps in growing your career in healthcare at Wisconsin's # 1 hospital system.
December 12, 2023 from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
How it works :
- Prior to your career coaching session, click the “APPLY NOW” button below to complete a current application and upload a resume if available.
- Once you've applied, you will receive an email from UW Health to schedule your 1-on-1 career coaching session.
- Participate in a scheduled phone career coaching session with a Talent Acquisition team member to discuss your interests and skills.
- Applicants may receive an invite to schedule an interview and speak with a recruiter.
At UW Health, you will have :
- Competitive, market-based pay, based on experience and education.
- Comprehensive health insurance is available for part-time and full-time positions.
- Paid time off for vacation, holiday and sick leave.
- Options for a variety of schedules and shifts that offer flexibility and allow for work-life balance.
- Robust employer-sponsored, tax-advantaged retirement savings are available to all employees (some positions are eligible to participate in the Wisconsin Retirement System’s state pension plan).
- Access to UW Health’s Wellness Options at Work that support employee/family well-being.
- Tuition reimbursement - UW Health invests in your professional growth by helping pay for coursework associated with career advancement.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
UW Health is committed to being a diverse, inclusive and anti-racist workplace and is an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Our integrity shines through in patient care interactions and our daily work practices as we work to embrace the knowledge, unique perspectives and qualities each employee and faculty member brings to work each day. Applications from Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC) individuals, LGBTQ+ and non-binary identities, women, persons with disabilities, military service members and veterans are strongly encouraged. EOE, including disability/veterans.
University Hospital in Madison is a Magnet®-designated facility that’s ranked Wisconsin’s #1 hospital and considered one of the nation's leading hospitals, teaching institutions and referral centers.
American Family Children’s Hospital in Madison, Wisconsin—also a Magnet®-designated facility—provides specialized care in a healing environment designed especially for pediatric patients and their families. American Family Children’s Hospital is a comprehensive pediatric medical and surgical center, with nationally recognized pediatric specialists in a wide range of fields. It is also home to our Level One Pediatric Trauma Center and Level IV NICU , which cares for the tiniest patients throughout Wisconsin and beyond.
UW Health East Madison Hospital – is UW Health’s newest hospital and one of the most advanced hospitals and wellness centers in the country. Here, health care is seen as a holistic endeavor where our mission is to not only diagnose and treat you when you’re sick, but also to partner with you in health and wellness.
UW Hospital and Clinics benefits
UW Medical Foundation benefits