Full-time opening in our service department for a BDC Appointment Coordinator who loves working with people and can easily deliver with an empathetic and compassionate approach. The primary role of answering inbound calls, taking extreme ownership of the customers' situation, and delivering on both their expressed, and unexpressed requests.
Other duties such as rental inventory manager, warranty administrator, and mobile experience coordinator make every day different. You are not just stuck on a phone with a computer screen in your face all day. We are moving into the most updated beautiful facilities and delivering the absolute best customer experience in the industry. We have pushed our stores into the top 3 for customer satisfaction.
Come help us blow away the competition and stand tall well above the rest.
Daily duties include:
- Schedule service appointments effectively through phone, email and text messages
- Maintain an ongoing customer database to capture repeat business
- Handle 80-100 Inbound and Outbound calls per day using dealership resources
- Utilize the hands-on training and coaching provided to effectively build rapport with
customers, overcome concerns and objections, and motivate customers to make
- Help dealerships achieve goals by developing business and following up on opportunities
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of all dealership products and services
- Proficient computer skills (type a minimum of 60 WPM)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to stay confident in high stress / high activity environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a Team Focus
- Previous Service BDC experience a plus, but not required
- Previous call center experience
- Must have good punctuality and attendance record
- Excellent communication skills (including listening, writing, speaking).
- Ability to effectively establish customer relationships & present information and respond to questions from managers, customers and the general public.
- Acceptable driving record & a valid driver's license in your state of residence necessary for select roles.
- Candidates must pass a background check and be insurable to drive
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time up to 8+ hours a day.
Beaverton Hyundai and Damerow Ford are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.50 - $23.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person