What kind of company do you really want to work for?
- Maybe one that has been around for 20 years and is still family owned and operated, where you are treated like a person and not just another number.
- Maybe one that has been named a Top Workplaces company for 10 years straight… by the employees?
- Maybe one that will pay you what you are worth and give you opportunities to progress and advance in your career, even if you are just getting started?
- $80k to $100k first year very possible!
- Maybe someplace that has year round work because of a solid reputation in the marketplace, along with our customer base of over 20,000 signed customers?
- Someplace you can be proud to wear your uniform.
If all this sounds like what you’ve been looking for,
We are looking for experienced Techs with high standards for their work, Integrity, honesty, and a customer service focus that is above and beyond!
Jon Wayne Service Company is the largest and fastest growing Residential service and replacement company in our market with an excellent reputation for performance and as a place to work. The company cares about employees, and insists that the employees care about customers.
We work hard and expect a lot from our employees. But we also play hard and have fun. Plenty of company sponsored events for team building and just to have fun, like fishing trips, hunting excursions, Jon Wayne Day company picnic for the full family, Annual Christmas party with awards ceremony – dinner – and Christmas prizes for everyone... just to name a few.
Benefits we offer:
- Compensation: Performance Based Compensation
- Bi-Weekly Payroll
- Year Round Work
- Medical Insurance (ONLY $20 PER MONTH FOR EMPLOYEE!)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance (company pays for first $50,000 life insurance and $50,000 AD&D)
- Plans for Life, accident, cancer, hospitalization, short term disability insurance
- Company pays for Long-Term Disability coverage for all employees
- 6 Paid Holidays per year
- Vacation Pay
- 1 week after 1 year
- 2 weeks after 3 years
- 3 weeks after 5 years
- 5 weeks after 10 years
- Matching 401K plan
- Access to On-Site Fitness Center
- Access to On-Site World Class HVAC Training Facility
- Late Model Company Vehicles to take home
- Spiffs and Incentives
- Tool Allowance Programs
- Company Provided Uniforms
- Company Provided I phone
- Company Provided IPAD
- Continuing Education and personal development
- Incentive rewards
- Advancement Opportunities
Thank you for reviewing our opportunity, for immediate consideration please click the Apply button.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.