The service agreement depends on the candidate's skills and experience and can be a paid internship or a temporary contract.
- Kurdish Advisory Group LLC - Arlington, VA
- LifeSpan and Wellness, LLC - Silver Spring, MD
We are looking for psychology associates, license eligible, practicum interns, as well as licensed clinical psychologists for both private practice and school…
- Provident Way LLC - Woodbridge, VA
High school or equivalent (Required). ($200 Sign-On Bonus!). Direct Support Professional will serve as the direct care worker having direct responsibility for…
- Circles of Hope Psychotherapy & Addiction Services - Fairfax, VA
Counsel or aid family members to assist them in understanding, dealing with, or supporting the client. Spanish or any other language (Preferred).
- Gifted Hands Moving Company, LLC. - Woodbridge, VA
High school or equivalent (Preferred). Receiving and documenting merchandise for delivery or return. Keeping an inventory of all merchandise entering or exiting…
- University of the District of Columbia - Washington, DC
Makes recommendations to the Board of Trustees regarding appropriate staff appointments, policies for board action, new or amended programs and building and…
- Black Girl Health Foundation, Inc - Washington, DC
While traditional mass marketing still plays a role in influencing behavior, to make a positive impact on public health, our ambassador program uses personal…
- KCH Event Equipment Rental, LLC - Capitol Heights, MD
18 years of age or older. Ability to drive a van or. Ability to store or move equipment weighing up to 50 pounds at various heights and steps.
- Progressive Speech Therapy, LLC - Ashburn, VA
We offer flexible hours, part and full time positions, health/dental/retirement benefits, along with nearly limitless access to continuing education, and…
- Edesia LLC - Clarksville, MD
Prepare actual and new menus. Cook and teach to cook the menus. Supervise all dishes before service, including presentation.
- Victoria Transcultural Clinical Center (VTCC), LLC - Fairfax County, VA
One year of experience working with children and/or adults diagnosed with autism-related disorders or related developmental disorders preferred.
- business intelligence LLC - Potomac Falls, VA
Analyze & evaluate. bus. requirements, business process and cost benefit analysis for IT solutions, enhancements and/or new features.
- Ocean Front Counseling, LLC - Salisbury, MD
Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in a related field to behavior analysis or education, including: special education, child development and psychology, among others.
- Assured Home Healthcare Services, LLC - Leesburg, VA
High school graduate or G.E. Proven admin or assistant experience. High school or equivalent (Preferred). Transporting clients or running errands for clients.
- Holistic Elevation LLC - New Castle, DE
A Master's degree in Social Work, Clinical Counseling, Family and/ or Psychology. Provide ethical, evidence-based therapeutic services in the home, school and…
- NobleCanni LLC - Fairfax, VA
Fairfax, VA 22030: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred). The Brand Marketing, Sales & Promotions intern with a passion for…
- Mani 2 U, LLC - Washington, DC
Group or Event services $30 per hour + travel pay*. Providing services for individuals or group/event services. Nail care: 4 years (Preferred).
- Curless Trucking LLC - United States
Class A CDL with 4 years experience, or more, clean MVR, reliable & safe. Hopper bottom work hauling feed ingredients & dry bulk freight. We're a small,…