Proficient with online calendars and scheduling. Respond to emails and phone calls. Manage the CEO's calendar (including scheduling meetings).
- CACI - Reston, VA
- BOND, SCHOENECK & KING, PLLC - Syracuse, NY
Bond, Schoeneck & King, PLLC, a law firm of 275 attorneys with offices across New York State, is accepting applications for a full-time Administrative Assistant…
- Glaucoma Consultants of Washington - Herndon, VA
Completing administrative tasks as assigned. Must 2-5 years of healthcare and supervisory experience with at least a high school diploma.
- Chart Industries - Theodore, AL
3 years of administrative experience, preferably in a manufacturing or industrial setting. Provide site admin support - All Reception duties including but not…
- Ashburn Psychological & Psychiatric Services - Ashburn, VA
Applicant must be able to work 1 weekend per month. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time. High school or equivalent (Preferred).
- VersaTel Solutions: A Growth Management Company - Washington, VA
You have knowledge of software systems that make task management easier and/or automated or you have the ability to find the right solutions.
- US Defense Technical Information Center - Fort Belvoir, VA
Your benefits depend on the type of position you have - whether you're a permanent, part-time, temporary or an intermittent employee.
- EAU Holdings - Manitowish Waters, WI
401(k) plan with 5% employer match. 2+ years of administrative experience. Provide administrative support to EAU’s Corporate Facilities team.
- Cornerstone Research - New York, NY
Ensure conference rooms are kept tidy and presentable, load/unload dishwashers, maintain inventory levels, and stock supplies. Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree.
- GEM Management, LLC - Sterling, VA
The Leasing Administrative Assistant’s primary responsibility is to assist the Site/Property Manager in day-to-day activities to achieve optimum performance of…
- Home Depot / THD - Atlanta, GA
The Administrative Assistant performs full administrative and general office duties in support of a Director and/or department.
- Raytheon Intelligence & Space - Herndon, VA
Typically requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience. Create and maintain project information.
- Northern Virginia Community College - Fairfax County, VA
NOVA offers an opportunity to make a difference with outstanding career opportunities and competitive total rewards benefits, including a comprehensive health…
- Tapestry Health - Stratford, CT
This position is a hybrid role, reporting to our Stratford, Connecticut location with a few days per week working remotely.