Who’s driving the success of one of the fastest growing retailers in the nation? Our National Real Estate Services team. After all, we have an aggressive plan to become the third-largest U.S. grocery retailer. The store equipment team will play a major role in our growth trajectory through centralization of real estate equipment management. This is where your skills can drive our success as well as your own.
Position Type: Full-Time
Starting Wage: $27.75 per hour
Work Location: Dublin, OH
This role is eligible to participate in ALDI’s Hybrid Work Program, which allows remote work up to 3 days per week (i.e., work remotely up to 3 days per week; work in-office at least 2 days per week).
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Supports the development of a national ordering team for all types of store equipment including acquisition support.
- Completes equipment orders and processes invoices for all real-estate equipment.
- Supports delivery and logistics coordination for all conversion equipment between vendors and Aldi teams.
- Supports the development of order coordination documents, order schedules, process development, and best practice implementation for centralized orders.
- Supports the Executive Manager - National Equipment with process documentation, data analysis, meeting coordination, and travel planning.
- Coordinates with multiple departments on development of the equipment list, RACI, current inventory, and future order planning.
- Coordinates across national and international departments related to projects and initiatives.
- Serves as conduit between National Real Estate and AHEAD teams.
- Supports project rollouts related to AHEAD including organization of rollout and training materials.
- Acts as a liaison within the organization to communicate processes and strategy.
- Demonstrates initiative in their role by identifying opportunities to improve processes and overall efficiency.
- Maintains and audits the real estate database to ensure accurate information is available.
- Maintains the Real Estate Book of Knowledge.
- Processes invoices for the Director of National Real Estate Services.
- Recommends process improvements for area of responsibility.
- Maintains working knowledge and understanding of real estate data processes to make recommendations on future state including process changes.
- Updates relevant user guides, training manuals and order forms that are used by the divisional real estate teams.
- Analyzes and investigates real estate data to aid strategic planning and development.
- Performs all assigned tasks accurately, efficiently, and in accordance with applicable policies and procedures
- Advises on actions to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the team
- Drives projects and tasks to completion through effective prioritization, time management, and collaboration.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Consistently demonstrates the Mindsets, ALDI Acts Competencies and Professional Skills (M.A.P.) as outlined for the role.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instruction.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task efficiently.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Establishes goals and works toward achievement.
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient in typing and data entry.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED required.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience required.
- Or, a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Work may be performed in an office, remote office or a combination of both where a computer and office equipment may be used as needed to perform duties.
- Regularly required to sit, reach, grasp, stand and move from one area to another.
- Constantly and repeatedly use keyboard/mouse.
- Occasionally required to push, pull, bend, lift and move up to 25 lbs.
- Minimal travel required as needed for job related duties such as training, project work and administrative tasks.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- 401(k) Plan
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- Up to 6 Weeks Paid Parental Leave at 100% of pay
- Up to 2 Weeks Paid Caregiver Leave at 100% of pay
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.