- CALIFORNIA DESIGN CENTER - Los Angeles, CA
Designer will work with customers from concept to completion of job. California Design Center is a full service interior design company of luxury furniture,…
- Huitt-Zollars, Inc. - Los Angeles, CA
Monitors internal staffing needs and coordinates client staff and their internal customers, architects, engineers, contractors, and vendors.
- HPI Architecture - Los Angeles County, CA
As a Project Architect, located at either HPI’s Newport Beach or San Diego location, you will be responsible for leading the production team through the Design…
- Los Angeles County Department of Human Resources - Los Angeles County, CA
Reviews plans and specifications prepared by private architects to determine compliance with program requirements and County architectural standards.
- Kelly Wearstler - Los Angeles, CA
Manage multiple design projects end-to-end across luxury hospitality, commercial and private residential; act as main point of contact for projects.
- HGA Architects & Engineers - Santa Monica, CA
Develop a thorough understanding of projects design philosophy, provide major input in developing a design and building performance strategy and effectively…
- Cyrus Pacific, LLC - Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for a licensed architect to design and prepare construction drawings for Accessory Dwelling Units for a few of our properties.
- Kovac Design Studio - Los Angeles, CA
You will participate in every phase of a project’s development, from the concept to the construction phase. You will interact with consultants, contractors, and…
- Military Service - U.S. Air Force - United States
In fact, you’ll have a hand in everything from design and construction, to developing facility master plans and life-cycle management.
- Mogavero Architects - California
The Project Manager/Project Architect will be responsible for overseeing the design, detailing, coordination and construction of building projects.
- Property Condition Assessments, LLC - United States
Property Condition Assessments, LLC (PCA) is a multi-disciplined architectural and engineering consulting firm that specializes in providing due-diligence…
- Grimshaw Architects - Los Angeles, CA
The candidate will have good communication skills, enjoys working collaboratively with others, and is reliable, trustworthy and detail-oriented.
- Cuningham Group - Culver City, CA
Integrate design, technical, and management disciplines, to deliver a fully coordinated set of drawings through a collaborative team-based process.
- LEO A DALY - Los Angeles, CA
Designs and specifies project appropriate architectural requirements. Plans and develops projects of various sizes and works under supervision.
- Impact Housing - Los Angeles, CA
Certification(s): licensed architect or interest in working towards, licensure. Title: Lead Architect/Architectural Staff Level III/Senior Architect/Senior…
- SuperLA® - Los Angeles, CA
We are seeking a full-time Designer with a passion and interest in sustainable building design (sustainable building materials, building performance, etc.).
- Clark & Enersen Inc - United States
Licensed architect or licensure-candidate with 10-15 years of experience. As an employee-owned, full-service design firm we offer architecture, engineering,…
- Tegrastaff - Los Angeles, CA
Project Architect will profitably manage a range of small to medium sized projects, and all project phases: project development, client/team management, project…