We offer an excellent benefits package including comprehensive health insurance, dental and vision insurance, 401K retirement plan with company match, paid time…
architecture jobs near Charlotte, NC
- Egger - Charlotte, NC
- Design Associates, Inc. - Charlotte, NC
Design Associates is currently searching for an Interior Designer that is licensed or in the process of getting licensed. Temporarily due to COVID-19.
- HensonFoley - Huntersville, NC
Specifically, Due Diligence, Rezoning, Master Planning, Site Construction Documents, and detailed design. This position requires a high level of creativity,…
- Benchmark Group - United States
Lead the Architectural department to meet client and corporate goals. Develop new business opportunities through direct and indirect customer contact.
- BDG Architects - Charlotte, NC
Completion of professional architecture degree program. A minimum of 15 years of experience and license to practice architecture within an NCARB jurisdiction of…
- Emerald & Oak - Charlotte, NC
This role would work in a collaborative environment with all designers to deliver the best experience for our clients. 3+ years of kitchen design experience.
- Town of Indian Trail - Indian Trail, NC
Position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in planning, public administration, architecture, geography or a closely related field or a two year Associates degree in…
- Smith Slovik Residential Design Group - Charlotte, NC
Able to work with clients to meet their design needs in new construction as well as renovations. Works well with deadlines and able to communicate in a team…
- Gray Architects & Engineers PSC - Charlotte, NC
Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or a degree from a technical college and one to two (1-2) years of experience; or the equivalent combination both.
- Bettisworth North Architects and Planners - United States
A bachelors or masters degree in architecture. 1-2 years of work experience in the field of architecture is preferred, but not required.
- EIGELBERGER ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN - United States
* An NAAB accredited professional degree in architecture. MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN LUXURY RESIDENTIAL ARCHITECTURE AND INTERIORS.*.
- KENDALL MORGAN PARTNERS - Charlotte, NC
This position requires the candidates to support project team leaders and produce presentations and drawings suitable for the Perkins Eastman team and client.
- LaBella Associates - Charlotte, NC
We provide services that take a project from start to finish—from an initial study to determine a project's feasibility to construction administration and start…
- Little Diversified Architectural Consulting - Charlotte, NC
One to Three years of experience in the architecture & design industry. You understand how to work with prototypical design elements in a creative fashion.
- Perkins Eastman - Charlotte, NC
Assist the design team by taking direction from multiple team members on all aspects of design from schematic design through administration.
- Moseley Architects - Charlotte, NC
Bachelor’s degree in architecture from an accredited university preferable. 1-5 years of experience in architecture and design production in Revit.