The Project Manager is responsible for managing projects from start to completion. 2-3 years of residential construction project management experience is a must…
- Paul Davis - Manassas, VA
- The LiRo Group - New York, NY
Work closely with Project Manager handling all aspects of the project. Strong communication skills at multiple project levels ranging from tradespeople to…
- Nicholson Corporation - Whitehouse Station, NJ
Liaison with project managers, subcontractors & suppliers to ensure objectives are met. Attend job meetings including pre-construction, project, staff meetings.
- Eden Resources, LLC - Saint Paul, MN
The firm is accustomed to integrating seamlessly into larger project teams as project managers, field supervisor’s or owner’s representatives.
- NorthSouth Construction - Richmond, VA
Complete monthly reports for franchises highlighting overall project progress, and upcoming activities. Managing all project documents between main office,…
- United Dwelling Inc. - Los Angeles, CA
Report on timelines, potential issues, and general project performance to the LU+E Project Manager on a regular basis. Ability to read and review plans.
- MN International Enterprises - Washington, DC
100% COVID-19 vaccinated project management team. *3+ years of experience working in a construction management capacity on 10M+ dollar projects for a General…
- Bancroft Construction Company - Princeton, NJ
Monitor project costs to ensure project is kept within budget, including General Condition costs, Bancroft labor budgets,.
- M & F Concrete Inc. - Manassas, VA
Assist project manager in the following areas: Contact subcontractors for pricing, submittals, and scheduling. Experience in construction - minimum 1 year.
- Freedom General Contracting - Doylestown, PA
This role is solely responsible for creating and finalizing the project Field Binders with all data necessary for project completion, as well as being a liaison…
- United Concrete Products - Wallingford, CT
Responsible for reviewing project documents, plans and specifications complete. One (1) to three (3) years in project management of commercial projects (_Will…
- Property Management Firm - Gurnee, IL
Managing projects ranging from software rollouts through construction projects via formal project management software. The job description is as follows:
- FIFO Capital Inc - Phoenix, AZ
Help to oversee current projects. Prepare and manage project schedules. Update project plans as required. Completely weekly/monthly project status reports.
- Donohoe Companies Inc., The - Bethesda, MD
Creating and organizing project files. Overseeing the administration of project closeout. Estimating project costs and potential changes.
- ISN CORPORATION - Reston, VA
Participate in project planning and status meetings with client COR. Serve as the single interface between the client and the project team.
- Atlantic Constructors, Inc. - Sterling, VA
Creates and maintains internal project schedules and project tracking reports. Assists and supports the PM by attending/scheduling project meetings with ACI's…
- First Law International - New York, NY
Experience of delivering projects through the project lifecycle is essential. 5+ years experience in a similar project management role is desired.
- Millwork Company - West Wareham, MA
We are looking for a motivated skilled assistant project manager to support the planning and execution of all MMW projects. * High school diploma/GED required.
- IDAHO STAGE CONSTRUCTION - Coeur d'Alene, ID
Represents Company in project meetings, client meetings, etc. Responsible for developing and mentoring construction field supervision staff and overall…