Communicating with clients for project information/requirements - Keep clients up to date on project status. Coordinates efforts with the APR to make sure that…
- Terracon Consultants, Inc. - Olathe, KS
- Champion Millwork, Inc. - Syracuse, NY
Role: Assist Senior Project Manager in overseeing multiple commercial millwork projects from shop drawings through project closeout.
- REEF Builders - West Dennis, MA
Directly manage project managers and field supervisors, REEF labor team, and all subcontractors. Provide daily supervision of all REEF projects.
- South Coast Improvement Company - Marion, MA
Execute and manage project administration support from preconstruction hand off to project closeout. Attend and prepare for weekly project meetings as requested…
- William & Mary - Williamsburg, VA
Provides oversight and organization of executive team projects and initiatives, including reporting. Considerable skill in project management, strategic…
- Scott Humphrey Corporation - Washington, DC +14 locations
Track and directly report project status updates to project manager. Assist the project manager in the execution of the management plan for assigned projects.
- International City County Management - Washington, DC
Assists other project staff with the preparation of budgets. Tracks and analyzes project's finances: obligations, projections, and expenditures.
- McClelland Consulting Engineers, Inc. - Fort Smith, AR
Project managers are first point of contact for any issues or discrepancies arising from within the heads of various departments in an organization before the…
- CADRE Construction - Central, TX
Carry out any additional responsibilities required by the project manager. Facilitate weekly project meetings with subcontractors and keep owners/architects…
- Prime General LLC - Fort Myers, FL
Proven track record of successfully leading and directing junior project managers, construction staff, projects and process.
- Scott Humphrey Corporation - Fairfax, VA +2 locations
Assists in managing and maintaining project specific information systems. Working knowledge of construction project management software (Procore and P6…
- Paul Davis - Manassas, VA
The Project Manager is responsible for managing projects from start to completion. 2-3 years of residential construction project management experience is a must…
- National Geographic Society - Washington, DC
Assist with project controls efforts including cost, scheduling, project work breakdown structure, and closeout. Provide administrative support as needed.
- RK&K - Washington, DC
Design and Pre-Construction Phase: a. Meet with management team to understand the project program requirements, project schedule and budget.
- Downey & Scott, LLC - Warrenton, VA
4+ years of project management services for commercial building projects * *Construction Management, Engineering, or Architecture Degree (Preferred but not…
- Gridworks - Albuquerque, NM
You will implement our project managment programs for the execution of utility scale solar and energy storage projects, driving a high degree of cross…
- Nicholson Corporation - Whitehouse Station, NJ
Liaison with project managers, subcontractors & suppliers to ensure objectives are met. Attend job meetings including pre-construction, project, staff meetings.