3 Peppers Burrito Co. isn’t just any other restaurant. It comes from love – a love of burritos, which began at a young age. While other kids were playing with LEGOs, Stretch Armstrong and the brand new Atari, we were playing in the kitchen… making – you guessed it – burritos.
This love took us on a journey through Central and South America, on a search for ingredients for the perfect burrito (well, that was part of it). After traveling far and wide by land, sea, air and time travel (ever have to ask yourself “how did I get here?”)… we think we’ve found everyone’s perfect burrito.
Our idea of a perfect burrito may be different from yours, but with the right ingredients to choose from, a 3 Pepper Burrito is perfect for everyone. After years of adventures and making new friends, we’ve returned to SW Florida to share our love of burritos with you. With an industrial, laid-back style, you can enjoy your burrito on a tortilla made from scratch right in front of you. It’s an old secret family recipe from a very special señorita.
So instead of cursing the internet or the world of social media, take an adventure with us… then share it with #3PB. And keep an eye out as we go through old photos and find pictures of our journeys to share.
All kidding aside, 3 Pepper Burrito is a family owned and operated restaurant group. We wanted to create an inviting atmosphere with food and service that is addicting. We choose to spend money on the best crew and highest quality ingredients. 3 Pepper Burrito was started in 2014 in Cape Coral, FL and has expanded to 9 locations and looking to continue growing with energetic people like you. The most dedicated and effective Crew Members will become eligible for promotions to shift lead key-holder positions within 3-6 months.
· Team player
· Able to multi task
· Willing to give your best at all times
· Positive attitude and commitment to customer satisfaction
· We need people who don’t mind working in fast-paced environment with heavy demands, especially during meal rushes.
· Must be at least 16 years old.
· Fun! Honestly, we are serious about food but push having fun during your shift. You being happy=Guest being happy
· Average Employee Earns Over $12.00/hr (w/ hourly, tips and bonuses)
· Fast opportunity for growth
· Paid time off for full-time employees
· Holiday Parties!
· Reward Trips for Top Performers
· 50% Meals on and off the clock
· Flexible Schedules
Come join our family atmosphere. You’ll enjoy coming to work & be proud of the product you offer : )
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Morning shift
Weekly day range:
- Day Shift (Required)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: In person