At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
Responsible for the day-to-day analysis, research and resolution of varied Credit Furnishing/Disputes problems. Functions include administering defined procedures, analysis / report generation, exception, dispute processing. Coordinates the implementation of products/services and operational solutions. May assist in designing, documenting, implementing, and monitoring of new products/services. Provides guidance to associates within own unit regarding procedural, technical and/or operational changes. Incumbents have full working knowledge of operations environment acquired through experience in an operations environment and on the job training.
- 1+ years of Consumer Card, Business Card, Deposit, Mortgage, CVL and/or Bankruptcy credit experience
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with multiple teams
- Able to work independently and within a team structure
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
- Exceptional analytical and problem resolution skills
- FCRA Fluency Knowledge of (TSYS, MSP, IALS, Debt Manager, RMS, e-OSCAR, BOSS)Ability to analyze account level information, communicate effectively with leadership and FLU partners
Credit Reporting Experience – Experian, Equifax, Trans Union, Innovis, Chex and EWS
Experience with the following systems – TSYS, RMS, MSS, BOSS, BASS, LVIS, MSP, and IALS
Previous Credit Reporting Experience
Experience working with Experian, Transunion, Equifax, Innovis, Chex Systems and Early Warning Systems applications and websites
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: