At the School of Health Professions, Research Collaborative, we are guided by our belief that people working together can create better access and outcomes for individuals with disabilities. The School of Health Professions, Research Collaborative, is currently recruiting a Program Manager II to work in the National Center of Health, Physical Activity and Disability (NCHPAD). The Program Manager II will assist NCHPAD's Associate Director and Director in managing the day-to-day operation of the Center's Health Screening and Referral Strategy.
The Strategy centers around its Call Center as well as NCHPAD Connect, which is an online portal that connects people with mobility disabilities to our community of wellness professionals, health promotion programs, services, and resources. The position will work closely with NCHPAD's Healthcare Inclusion Specialist, Community Engagement team, and Participant Engagement Coordinator in ensuring participant recruitment and referral processes are implemented cohesively.
The Program Manager II will work closely with other program managers in NCHPAD to ensure that all aspects of the Center are well-integrated and interactive. They will also facilitate communication to ensure that there is full engagement across NCHPAD members.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as the Program Manager for NCHPAD's Health Screening and Referral Strategy (Strategy 1) and manages its day-to-day activities and operations.
- Works with the Participant Engagement Coordinator, Healthcare Inclusion Specialist, Community Engagement team, and the Program Manager for Capacity Building Strategy to ensure achievement of participant recruitment and enrollment milestones to NCHPAD Connect through various partnerships and community activities.
- Works with NCHPAD's Data Coordinating Center team and the Evaluation and Performance Measurement Team to facilitate management of all logistics related to quantitative and qualitative data collection, data management, and data analysis.
- Supervise data entry and data quality assurance based on the established protocols.
- Prepares, submits, and maintains multiple levels of documentations (e.g., IRB, training certificates, quarterly reports, annual reports, enrollment reports for partners).Supervise protocol implementation and continued improvement of procedural efficiency.
- Coordinates meetings and activities with external collaborators/partners and deliver NCHPAD-related presentations as requested
- Work closely with other program managers in NCHPAD to ensure that all aspects of the Center are well-integrated and interactive.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Salary Range: $51,270 – $74,997.50
Bachelor's degree in a related field (public health, social science, sociology, psychology, physical activity, exercise science, inclusive science, or disability) and five (5) years of related experience required. Work experience may NOT substitute for education requirement.
- Ability to provide input in the development of program plans and objectives with responsibility for achieving objectives within defined parameters.
- Experience managing staff.
- Experience writing reports.
- Ability to manage a budget.
- Experience administratively managing a large complex program.
- Experience Managing Operational Processes.
- Strong Communication Skills - Verbal and Written.
- Strong planning and coordination skills.
Primary Location: University
Job Category: Professional & Managerial
Organization: 350002000 SHP Research Collaborative
Employee Status: Regular
Shift: Day/1st Shift
Work Arrangement (final schedule to be determined by the department/hiring manager): Hybrid Eligible