The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for overseeing the program to assess, provide feedback and report on the quality of the performance of our contact center associates and specialists in accordance with department metrics and customer experience goals.
Consideration for location is in all WesBanco markets.
Banking is a highly regulated industry, and you will be expected to acquire and maintain a proficiency in the Bank’s policies and procedures, and adhere to all laws, rules and regulations that are applicable to your conduct and the work you will be performing. You will also be expected to complete all assigned compliance training in a timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Develops and administers monitoring processes for phone, email and chat communications using technology and other processes. Monitors operations to ensure adherence to service level standards and company/department policies and procedures.
- Establishes an ongoing process to maintain an even and consistent delivery of evaluations and feedback utilizing tools and reports available. Schedules and leads calibration sessions
- In cooperation with team supervisors, coaches and mentors Associates and Specialists on a regular basis. Provides input and recommendations for performance appraisals, disciplinary actions, promotions and salary changes
- Supervises CSC Training Manager and oversees the department training program related to contact center standards, metrics, policies and procedures.
- Verifies and reports Key Performance Indicators/metrics for various aspects of the contact center. These metrics help to define team performance.
- Administers customer experience feedback program for contact center. Ensures professional and courteous customer support services are delivered.
- May be assigned other job duties and or responsibilities with or without prior notice.
- May serve as a backup to customer service management in their absence.
- Directly supervises Customer Service Department Training Manager. Coaches, trains, and provides input for performance evaluations and may provide feedback or direction for disciplinary issues.
Education and/or Experience
- An Associate or Bachelor’s degree is preferable or a minimum of 3 years of equivalent education, training, and work experience.
- Minimum of two years of contact center experience required with knowledge of metrics and service level standards.
- Reporting experience required with ability to use Excel and quality management software system reports.
- Previous supervisory experience with a demonstrated ability focused on customer satisfaction, communication, and execution with a results focus.
- Knowledge of bank products, services and business operations to enable resolution of customer inquiries desired.
- Professional demeanor in appearance, interpersonal relations, work ethic and attitude.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Collaborative, non-confrontational, well-thought written and verbal communication style that promotes growth
- Ability to work with different personalities, learning styles, objectives, and strengths to motivate and drive the best solutions
- Highly adaptable to an every-changing environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to use a personal computer with experience using Microsoft Office products, web browsers and operating systems.
- Experience with contact center software, quality management systems and metrics
- Ability to type with speed and accuracy
- Able to compose emails and chat responses clearly and concisely to address team and customer inquiries
- Able to operate standard office equipment, including phones, computer and peripherals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Firm grasp of spelling, grammar and email etiquette
- Must be detail-oriented and customer-driven, focusing on providing the highest quality service to WesBanco internal and external customers
- Strong time management skills.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work additional hours if needed. Ability to work outside of normal banking hours.
This position requires long periods of sitting in one area while on the telephone and in front of a computer screen. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Works under general direction of customer service management. To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled