Unite Health Share Ministries (UHSM) is a nonprofit, faith-based health sharing ministry that facilitates member-to-member health sharing among fellow Christians, serving as a connector to administer medical cost sharing. The UHSM mission is to help Christian families fulfill their God-given purpose to care for one another and to positively impact our communities. Headquartered in Norfolk, VA, UHSM takes a modern approach to health sharing that prioritizes holistic health and wellbeing. UHSM offers simple, fair, and friendly health share programs to its members.
About this role
We are searching for a qualified applicant for our Call Center Quality Analyst Role. The Quality Analyst evaluates the efficiency of the customer service team. Quality assurance checks on phone conversations, emails, chats, and all notes related to the members are performed by the Quality Analyst. Member contact activities are reviewed and graded for technical perfection, adherence to rules, and procedures. The Quality Analyst provides feedback to assist in determining the member’s overall experience with the contact event. Audits and access recorded voice calls, live calls, messages, and chat discussions to ensure performance standards are met.
Hybrid: Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday in-office. Monday & Friday remote.
- Maintain internal support and call center quality standards.
- Review and audit customer service & sales conversations (calls, emails, chat, tickets, etc.).
- Assess customer service interactions based on company standards.
- Provide evaluations with meaningful and constructive feedback.
- Discuss, explain, and report feedback with leadership team in regular meetings.
- Grade calls & create reports that reflect customer service performance.
- Participate in calibration sessions to maintain consistency in evaluations.
- Perform Secret Shopper Calls to sales and customer service teams.
- Send out Client notices (Age out, Declines etc.).
- Conduct outbound calls to members based on interaction with the customer service team to gain member feedback.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of Customer Service and/or Call Center experience.
- 1+ years of Microsoft Office experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Great people skills and ability to communicate (negative) feedback.
- Problem-solving capabilities to create meaningful strategies to improve support quality.
- Comfortable on phones and speaking with members.
- Superb listening and analytical abilities.
- Effective organizational and time management skills with the ability to work effectively and meet deadlines.
- Ability to do daily, weekly, monthly reporting.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a changing environment.
- Ability to handle pressure and work in fast paced environment.
What we offer
- Competitive Hourly + Health, Dental, Vision, 403(b) and Total Rewards.
- Ability to make important enhancements to the Healthcare industry.
Great culture where you work with the founders and key stakeholders in a relaxed, but innovative atmosphere.
UHSM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business needs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pay: $18.00 per hour