Canopy, a start-up in the automotive industry, solves for one of the biggest and growing challenges vehicle owners face – the threat of theft. With our patented cutting-edge AI technology and a unique layer of expert monitoring from security specialists, we’re backed by Ford and ADT. Together, we’re determined to help vehicle owners stay one step ahead of potential threats by warning them before they happen.
Canopy is seeking a Customer Care Specialist to join our team. This role will play a crucial part in ensuring we deliver an exceptional customer experience, resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to help us build long-lasting relationships with our customers.
- Provide exceptional customer care by representing Canopy through various communication channels, including phone, email, and chat.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Canopy's products and services, addressing customer inquiries, concerns, and issues accurately and promptly.
- Handle multiple customer inquiries simultaneously, ensuring timely resolutions while maintaining a high level of customer care throughout.
- Monitor customer feedback and proactively escalate any issues to the appropriate Canopy team members for prompt resolution.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Technical Support, Product, and Sales, to develop customer-centric solutions.
- Utilize available resources effectively to manage customer interactions and increase overall customer satisfaction.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a technical customer service role.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to respond quickly and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues efficiently.
- Attention to detail and excellent multitasking skills to ensure timely resolutions.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction and contribute effectively within a team.
- Proficiency in CRM software.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or a relevant field.
*With a global team, our benefits will vary depending on location - for more information, please ask*
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Retirement planning: 401K or UK pension scheme contributions
- Employee assistance program- wellness & mental health support
- Continuous education support/allowance
- Flexible work from home policy
- Generous paid time off per year
- Paid community outreach days
- Wellness day observed on the last Friday of every month
- Parental leave: Generous Maternity, Paternity & Adoption leave
- Ford plan car discount program
- Bereavement support
- Collective Spirit: We thrive as a team of unique individuals, fostering our diverse community as we forge ahead on this journey together.
- Growth Mindset: We are accelerating at speed, building our resilience and always growing our capabilities to adapt to the fast-changing market.
- Build Your Expertise: We apply our intelligence, continuously inventing to push cutting edge innovation and future-proof our technology.
- Human Centric: We prioritize experiences, putting people at the core, proactively identifying potential needs and offering customized solutions.
How do we recruit?
- Initial call or email with someone on our Talent team
- First Interview with Hiring Manager
- Second/Culture/Values Interview with team members
Support - Canopy is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Canopy will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
At Canopy, we're on a mission to end theft from vehicles and revolutionize vehicle security by building cutting-edge technology. We will achieve this by prioritizing individuals and staying attuned to the evolving needs of our people, users, and industry trends. We foster a workplace culture that embraces diversity and authenticity, enabling us to flourish as a team of exceptional individuals working towards a common purpose. We gain a deeper understanding of our users' experiences by continuously improving our skills and expanding our knowledge. A more diverse, equitable, and inclusive Canopy leads to greater innovation and success.