Potential to earn over $1200 paid weekly!
1st shift 6am until finish
People want to work at Capstone because of our high-performance culture. We build strong relationships, challenge the status quo, work hard to deliver results, and pay it forward in our communities. Through transparency and open lines of communication, we do the right thing and deliver on our promises. Think you have what it takes?
- Selecting products throughout the warehouse leveraging warehouse equipment that may include single or double electric pallet jacks, reach lifts or forklifts and other duties as assigned by site leadership
- Use of VoCollect, RF Scan-guns or reading manual tickets
What Success Looks like:
- 2+ years experience with ride-on electric pallet jack
- High-energy individual with a strong work ethic
- Self-motivated with ability to work with limited supervision
- Independent decision maker as needed to accomplish tasks
- Flexible work schedule due to changing operational needs
- Ability to provide accurate entry of data and ability to handle administrative tasks as assigned
- Sit or stand for periods in office as well as warehouse environment (concrete flooring and changing temperatures)
- Walking throughout warehouse during shift
Why you should work with us:
Get paid weekly - Rewarding production pay
- - your output means earnings, the harder you work the more you can make
- - after 60 days of employment
- Career growth-our company looks to promote from within first
- Join our travel team, see the country, learn how all our sites operate
- Paid Training, Safety Incentives
- Our team fully embraces a high-performance culture, that inspires us to build strong relationships, challenge the status quo, work hard to deliver results, and pay it forward in our communities.
About the Company:
Capstone is a North American supply chain solutions partner with more than 650 operating locations, 19,000 associates, and 60,000 carriers. We have capabilities in freight management, warehouse and distribution center support, last-mile delivery, supply chain analytics, and optimization, and more. Our integrated, end-to-end logistics solutions uniquely position us to help partners reduce warehousing and transportation costs.