This is a rare opportunity for an OVERNIGHT (7PM - 7AM)
weeknight schedule to provide direct care for one of our treasured clients. Martha requires 24 hour care so you will be part of a team that focuses on helping her love her best life possible.
Live your best life possible by helping others live theirs. Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do. At ComForCare, we like to celebrate successes and have fun while building meaningful relationships.
Join our team and be a part of a certified Great Place To Work®!
Be a part of something special:
Why join our team:
- Work one-on-one with clients.
- Build meaningful relationships.
- Make a difference in your community.
- Help and serve others.
- Work a flexible schedule.
- Have fun!
What you’ll be doing:
- Work a flexible schedule
- Employer provided benefits that include:
- Prescription Discounts
- Financial, Career, and Health Well-Being Advisor
- Housing, credit, and debt counseling
- Low cost, employee paid optional benefits that include:
- On demand mental health support
- Competitive Pay Rates Based on The Level of Care Provided To The Client
- Paid Sick Leave
- Overtime and Worked Holidays Paid at 150%
- Paid Training
What we’re looking for:
- Assist with daily activities to help clients stay independent and in their own homes.
- Provide assistance with personal care.
- Assist with mobility, transfers and range of motion exercises.
- Handle meal planning, preparation and feeding.
- Properly manage household needs.
- Provide companionship and respite services for the family.
- A passion to serve and help others live their best lives possible.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Previous experience as an at home caregiver or in senior communities is a bonus.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.