We’re excited to be part of the 7-Eleven family of stores!
Crew positions are entry level opportunities with both full and part time possibilities to fit your schedule. As one would expect, cash handling, fuel transactions, cleaning, and stocking are part of the role with some foodservice positions specifically tasked with food prep and foodservice safety. What you might not expect is the camaraderie of the store team and fun interactions with customers. Cashier, customer service, retail or foodservice experience is great, but not required. If you have a positive attitude, Speedway training programs will prepare you to excel in the role.
What Speedway brings:
Our benefits include:
- A focus and dedication to your success! We are committed to ensuring our employees receive proper training so they can confidently provide excellent customer service to our customers every time they visit.
- A strong “promote from within” philosophy providing advancement opportunities for all levels.
- Schedule flexibility! We have full-time and part-time opportunities that will work with your schedule.
What you bring:
- 401k plan
- Weekly paychecks and premium pay for holidays worked
- Paid PTO Plans (full-time positions)
- Tuition Reimbursement including GED
- Adoption Assistance
- Exciting incentive and rewards programs
- A desire for meeting and exceeding customer expectations on every visit.
- Commitment to maintaining a clean, safe environment to ensure the store is always customer ready.
- Ability to ensure proper food preparation and presentation including making one of our customer-favorites….coffee!
- Excellence in cash handling, fuel transactions, and promoting the Speedy Rewards loyalty program.
- Ability to follow proper health code guidelines.
- The ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds.
A copy of the complete job description, which includes the minimum requirements and essential functions of the position, is available on request.