Cycle CPA is an innovative and expanding online bookkeeping and CFO firm looking for a remote Accountant to join our virtual team. You will have the opportunity to work with multiple clients, but without a busy tax season since we don’t focus on tax work!
The successful candidate will be kind, detail-oriented, hard-working, and technologically proficient. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced, boutique sized, and rapidly innovating team.
We focus on providing accounting services to the green industry and other service-based businesses. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to grow along with us, and make a difference in the green industry! All employees work remotely and will continue to do so for the long term.
Your Primary Responsibilities Would Include, But Not Be Limited To:
- Handling bookkeeping through QuickBooks Online for multiple companies at a time.
- Conduct reconciliation of all accounts on a monthly and as needed basis.
- Communicates directly with clients via phone, email, and video chat software.
- Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work in order to ensure compliance with applicable standards.
- Prepare financial reports through collection, analysis, and summarization of data.
- For controller and CFO clients, helping with job costing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and revenue recognition.
- Assisting clients with payroll setup and use of payroll software through our 3rd party partner.
- Assist the client in the onboarding stage, along with any clean up and catch up accounting/bookkeeping work.
- Proactively addressing and responding to potential issues.
Must-Haves as a Virtual Accountant
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and experience with QuickBooks.
- We prefer someone who has a minimum of 1-year experience working with multiple clients, and at least an associates in Accounting/Business.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with willingness to meet with clients in an advisory capacity.
- Ability to learn new online software and comfortable using technology in general, including video chat software, email, spreadsheets, apps, etc.
- Enjoy the fast-pace and personality of entrepreneurial business people.
Nice to Haves for Accountant
- QuickBooks Certification.
- 1 year of remote work experience.
- Experience working with green industry clients, or other service based businesses.
Benefits And Perks
- Live a flexible no commuting-lifestyle.
- Health benefits (HRA)
- Paid time off and sick days.
- Ongoing trainings.
Ready to have a better work life balance and grow in your virtual accounting skills?
- Interested candidates must submit a resume.
- Initial interviews will be conducted via video conference.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote