Lawn Doctor of Baldwin County is growing rapidly! Join our team and grow with us!
Lawn Doctor of Baldwin County is looking for hard-working individuals dedicated to providing high-quality, customer-focused lawn care services to join our team as Lawn Care Technicians. Our Lawn Care Technicians are customer-facing brand ambassadors. They treat lawns with top quality, environmentally sensitive products, aerate lawns, perform shop work, and offer appropriate new services to customers and prospects while in the field.
If you enjoy working outdoors, being out on your own with little direct supervision, and would like a chance to change the world one lawn at a time, we’d love to talk with you! Lawn Doctor believes that employees who are given a chance to grow professionally will in turn help to grow our business.
Lawn Care Technician Responsibilities:
- Apply fertilizers, weed control, and insect control to lawns according to schedule, safety procedures, and label instructions
- Identify pests and unique turf problems, and render the proper use of recommended products
- Drive company vehicle to customer locations.
- Effectively communicate with customers regarding treatment and recommendations
- Manage daily vehicle inventory and equipment.
- Complete accurate documentation for client, office, and Department of Agriculture
- Maintain vehicle and equipment through cleanliness, safety, and general maintenance
The ideal candidate for this position must have the following:
- A strong work ethic.
- Excellent attendance record.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Be at least 21 years old to qualify for our insurance.
- Valid and unrestricted driver's license.
- A clean driving record.
- Reliable transportation to work.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiasm for working outdoors and in various weather conditions.
- Clean and neat appearance along with a positive attitude.
- Ability to operate machinery.
- Ability to meet production goals.
- Ability to lift in excess of 50 pounds.
- Pass a drug test and background check.
- Clearance to work in the United States.
- We love our Veterans and will hire!
We offer a competitive hourly rate with potential for bonuses and promotion.
Lawn Doctor of Baldwin County provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $21.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Spanish Fort, AL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Unrestricted Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location