Type: Contract; Business-to-Business (B2B)
Please note, our graphic design opportunities are all freelance/independent contract opportunities.
ttcInnovations is a training outsourcing partner specializing in customized learning solutions and staff-augmentation services. We are seeking graphic designers to join our contract network and partner on project-based client engagements.
As a Graphic Designer, you will support client teams by designing dynamic print and digital creations for desktop and mobile that maximizes learner retention and delivers the brand experience. The candidate will partner in planning, managing, and delivering graphic deliverables from concept through execution, based on individualized contract expectations and goals, as well as branding of visuals and templates.
At ttcInnovations, we are committed to cultivating an inclusive and diverse work environment. Diversity in our workforce contributes to our growth and development as an organization. ttcInnovations takes pride in being an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, beliefs, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
- Designing print or electric forms of visual information and translating organization needs and branding strategies into visual creation (such as infographics, PowerPoints and templates)
- Designing and branding visuals (including templates)
- Consulting with project leadership on communication, branding and design strategies
- Coordinating with cross-functional teams to implement consistent design and visuals across the organization
- We partner with registered businesses, LLCs and corporations (we do not partner: W2, 1099 or with sole-proprietors)
- Portfolio of samples demonstrating relevant corporate work
- Applicable equipment and Software
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Graphic design experience, ability to create print and digital visuals such as infographics, PowerPoints, and templates
- Attention to detail and experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience designing/branding for a global audience with multiple types of audiences and channels
- Experience working on a team and communicating to all levels of the organization
- 5+ years of previous experience in graphic design
- 2+ years independent contracting experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience