The ideal candidate will creativity solve problems around maintaining our existing financial models, while also proposing improvements to make them even better.
- Brainjolt - Los Angeles, CA
- Confidential - Los Angeles, CA
Preparing accurate monthly dealership financial statements and submitting them to each manufacturer in accordance with each manufacturer’s guidelines and time…
- Horizon Tire Inc. - Irwindale, CA
We source our products from China, Southeast Asia, and Eastern Europe. Benefits include Medical, Dental, and Vision (base HMO plan is 100% paid by employer),…
- Cardinale Group - West Covina, CA
Minimum 5 years’ experience in the auto industry performing work in various office operations, including accounting and management.
- California Drilling & Blasting, Inc. - South Pasadena, CA
Manage accounts payable and receivable. Manage and oversee purchasing of supplies and other goods. Assign duties to accounting staff.
- Weiss Accountancy LLP - Van Nuys, CA
Weiss Accountancy is assisting a client in the Construction industry seeking to fill a Controller position in a one person accounting department with part-time…
- Special US - Los Angeles, CA
The Controller will be responsible for all aspects of financial management, including production and corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting,…
- Element Automotive - Los Angeles, CA
Reports the financial condition of the total dealership to the dealer/general manager regularly and accurately. Notes any unusual entries and investigates.
- EverFence - Santa Fe Springs, CA
Manage team of financial controllers and financial analysts. We are looking for an experienced Financial Controller to perform effective risk management and…
- Venbrook Group LLC - Woodland Hills, CA
Venbrook’s team of experts and industry specialists’ partner with their clients to manage their risks, create security, promote growth, and add value by…
- Escalon Services - Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for stellar CFOs who want to support an interesting mix of clients while building and managing strong client relationships.
- Partnership for Los Angeles Schools - Los Angeles, CA
TEMORARILY REMOTE-WILL SHIFT HYRBID WORK IN NEAR FUTURE*. The Partnership for Los Angeles Schools’ Controller is a new position that reports to the Sr.
- BN Dealerships Group - Carson, CA
Prior Automotive Dealership 3 year controller experience is required. Revenue and expenditure variance analysis. Monitor and analyze accounting data.
- Ashley Bowler & Co. - Brea, CA
Reporting to the CFO, the VP Corporate Controller will be a key financial leader and a close partner to the CFO and the business.
- Urbn Leaf - Harborside - Los Angeles, CA
Must be based in California.*. The Controller - Wholesale will be responsible for developing and executing the financial statement accounting policies and…
- Pancreatic Cancer Action Network - Manhattan Beach, CA
The Controller directs the operations of the Accounting Department and is responsible for and oversees not-for-profit accounting and gift processing functions.
- AEG Worldwide - Los Angeles, CA
AXS is looking for a talented and motivated Assistant Controller, Ticketing Operations who is responsible for our revenue control process from start to finish…
- Brio Water Technology, Inc. - Industry, CA
Brio Water Technology, inc is looking for a Controller to develop accounting policies and oversee all financial procedures of our division.
- Confidential - Pasadena, CA
In this role, you will work directly with the CFO to ensure the company is supplied with accurate, timely financial information in compliance with best…