Blix - New York, NY 

Starting as a part-time role, this role is also ideal for anyone interested in getting their feet wet in a startup environment. To join our growing team.

$19 - $20 an hourQuick Apply

Vibrant Emotional Health - New York, NY 3.3

Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, creed, color, religion, gender, gender identity…

Estimated: $86,000 - $110,000 a yearQuick Apply

ArtToFrames - Brooklyn, NY 

From empty frames to fully finished Custom Picture Framed products, Canvas and Acrylic Prints to a blooming line of on the wall printed home decor products,…

$15 - $20 an hourQuick Apply

Prepaid Ventures, Ltd. - Queens, NY 

Please call (516) 554-0961 and tell us about yourself in your best telephone voice. Assisting our card holders over the telephone with any basic questions or…

$18 - $20 an hourQuick Apply

Vibrant Emotional Health - New York, NY 3.3

Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, creed, color, religion, gender, gender identity…

Estimated: $39,000 - $51,000 a yearQuick Apply

jomashop.com - Brooklyn, NY 3.0

Online watch company located in sunset park Brooklyn looking for Customer Service/Data Entry Representative.Experience in phone or email customer service a must…

Estimated: $26,000 - $37,000 a yearQuick Apply

MS Shift, Inc. - New York, NY 

The Customer Success and Training Specialist will play an integral role in our business, building strong working relationships with all of our customers.

$20 - $27 an hourQuick Apply

Glassbox - New York, NY 

At least 3 years in a customer-facing role as a Technical Account Manager, or Customer Success Manager, managing a portfolio of F100 customers in an enterprise…

Estimated: $86,000 - $120,000 a year

North American Logistics Group - New York, NY 

Must be able to perform and succeed in a fast pace environment. Candidates should have a “can do” attitude and a great work ethic.

$15 - $17 an hourQuick Apply

Navatar Group - New York, NY 

This role will be part of our Customer Success team focused on delivering exceptional service to customers of Navatar products for financial services firms.

Estimated: $35,000 - $43,000 a yearQuick Apply

CGL Cohesion - New York, NY 

Follow up on sales leads. Actively and consistently promote all products and services of the Company. Maintain and improve customer relationships.

Estimated: $28,000 - $38,000 a yearQuick Apply

Lycatel LLC - Woodside, NY 3.2

Any request for a reasonable accommodation needed during the interview process should be communicated by the candidate to staff prior to the interview.

$15 an hourQuick Apply

Maesa - New York, NY 3.6

This role will singularly manage Customer Care for Kristin Ess (80%) while overseeing agents dedicated to the other brands (20%). This role can be remote.

Estimated: $58,000 - $76,000 a yearQuick Apply

LOG-ON Computer & Mailing Services - New York, NY 

Build long-term client relationships by listening to their needs, demonstrating an understanding of our services, and recommending appropriate solutions in a…

$45,000 a yearQuick Apply

Hungryroot - New York, NY 3.5

In addition to offering a curated selection of modern brands, Hungryroot develops its own in-house line of innovative healthy products—like Black Bean Brownie…

Estimated: $32,000 - $44,000 a yearQuick Apply

Chili Piper - Brooklyn, NY 

Companies like Square, Twilio, Zoominfo, SalesLoft, and Forrester use Chili Piper to create an amazing experience for their leads, and in return experience…

Estimated: $30,000 - $39,000 a yearQuick Apply

Refersion - New York, NY 

In this client-facing role, candidates with prior hands-on experience with web technologies such as HTML and JavaScript will succeed.

Estimated: $51,000 - $63,000 a year

J&J Farms - Maspeth, NY 

Data Entry/Customer Service_ Exp'd. Computer knwldg. Good Phone Manners. Bilingual (Eng/Spn). Busy Food Distribution Co. Maspeth, QueensHrs: 9a-6p, Sun…

Estimated: $21,000 - $29,000 a yearQuick Apply

La Garçonne - New York, NY 

Excellent communication (written and verbal), people and computer (i.e., word, excel) skills; Customers anticipate and enjoy the highest quality in selection,…

Estimated: $27,000 - $37,000 a yearQuick Apply