We're looking for responsible and enthusiastic sales associates to work with our growing sales team. A successful candidate will provide exceptional attention to detail, show dependability and consistency. A willingness to learn and retain information about the firearm industry is essential for this role. This individual will be responsible for assisting customers, assisting other associates and working directly with the store manager to ensure the smooth operation of daily operations. We are looking for problem solvers wanting to work in a fast paced environment.
- Sales incentives in addition with base pay.
- Assist customers with range check in.
- Sell firearms and firearm related services to customers.
- Maintain compliance with federal and store policies.
- Greet customers with a welcoming atmosphere.
- Maintain upkeep of the store.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by management.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- What is your level of interest in learning about and selling firearm related items and services?
- Please explain why or how the skill "attention to detail" applies to you and your work habits.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Firearm Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: In person