Daikin Comfort Technologies Distribution, Inc. is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Parts Counter position. Works with customers to find what they need, answer questions, creates solutions, and ensures a smooth and quick sales process via face-to-face, calls, email, and fax customer interactions. Handles customer issues including warranties and returns. Helps the branch build its sales by helping to maintain house accounts through active Dealer communication of new product launches, sales and or discounts via outbound calls and in-house counter discussions. Partner with region Territory Sales Managers and others to help drive territory coverage and maintain positive dealer relationships. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website at http://careers.daikincomfort.comand submit your resume.
Why work with us?
> Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct hires
> Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
> Growth Opportunities - there is immense opportunities to grow your career
> You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are backed by Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- Superior Customer Service: Whether at the counter, on the phone or through email or fax, the CSR handles customers’ needs by finding out what they need, answering questions, creating solutions, and ensuring a smooth and quick sales process. Partner with regional Territory Sales Managers to help drive territory coverage and maintain positive dealer relationships. Work as part of a team to make Dealers aware of upcoming training, literature availability and ensuring they are happy with the products and services. Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability or specifications as needed. Educate customers about product terminology, features, and benefits in order to improve sales and customer satisfaction.
- Sales: Help the branch build its sales including the new business component by helping to maintain house accounts through active Dealer communication of new product launches, services, supplies, prices, and new products sales and or discounts via outbound calls and in house counter discussions. Conduct outbound calls for existing and lost customer accounts.
- Conflict Resolution: Handles customer issues including warranties and returns. Under the direction of the Branch Manager, determines best method to resolve problems to ensure customer satisfaction and adherence to the organization’s policies. Coordinates problem resolution with appropriate departments. Informs customers of standard procedures or resolution of issues. Follows up, either verbally or in writing, to ensure customer satisfaction. Must be knowledgeable of the organization’s policies, procedures, practices, products, and services.
- Order Management: Input and process orders and quote requests, handle cash. Coordinate deliveries as required working with manufacturing, sales, distribution, and outside vendors as required. Monitor scheduled shipment dates to ensure timely delivery and expedite as needed.
- Relationship Management: Work positively with all levels of management and peers to ensure all areas and departments are kept up to speed and are working as an effective team to deliver the highest level of service possible.
- Inventory Management: Provide accurate information regarding availability of in-stock items. Conduct cycle counts as required. Replenish the showroom stock as needed.
- Other tasks as assigned including assisting in the warehouse, loading, and unloading products using the forklift.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Prior inbound or retail sales experience preferred.
- General Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Customer service skills:Positive, Professional attitude
Developing RapportPhone EtiquetteHandling Difficult CustomersProfessionalismPatience
- Customer Service/Relationship management skills via walk-ins, phone, email.
- Good verbal skills – must be able to explain fairly technical parts information clearly.
- Written skills – must be able to communicate via email effectively with customers and accurately input orders.
- Organizational & multi-tasking skills.
- Bring integrity and a strong work ethic to all aspects of the role.
- Handle high-volume customer traffic.
- Forklift certificate preferred
- High School diploma or GED equivalent, some college preferred
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States. #ZRCA
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 - $23.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Weekly day range:
Work Location: In person