To accurately ship and receive materials in the best way possible to provide superior customer service.
- Operating forklift to unload and load trucks.
- Pulling product for orders and transfers.
- Light or small van deliveries, as needed.
Critical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Packing, shipping, and expediting of all customer orders.
- Receiving and inspecting incoming product. Receives correctly.
- Packing, shipping, and recording of transfers. Shipped correctly.
- Assist Branch Manager in solving customer problems.
- Performs cycle counts in responsible manner when requested.
- Assists warehouse manager on special projects as requested.
- Follows company dress code
- Sweeps, cleans, and neatens as necessary.
- Annual physical inventory
- All order pulled in a timely manner.
- No equipment damaged, no pieces lost or misplaced.
- Checklists complete daily/weekly
- A minimum of 3 classes on product or technical instruction.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Forklift experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft and Excel
- Previous RF Gun experience a plus
- This position reports directly to the warehouse or branch manager
Daikin Comfort Technologies Distribution, Inc. is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Warehouse Associate position for our Branch Operations group located at our North Brunswick, NJ branch. The Warehouse Associate is responsible for off-loading, put-away, picking and staging of equipment and parts while providing professional quality customer service to all internal and external customers. The warehouse associate is accountable for the movement of all materials within the warehouse and overall appearance while ensuring to meet all safety protocols. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website http://careers.daikincomfort.com/ and submitting your resume.
Why work with us?
- Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct hires
- Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
- Growth Opportunities - there is immense opportunities to grow your career
- You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are backed by Daikin Industries, Ltd.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Elmsford, NY 10523: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person