Preferred AR/AP experience in automotive dealership. Experience using a dealership management system (DMS) and payroll platform. Follow up on warranty claims.
- Bob Mills Mitsubishi - Myrtle Beach - Myrtle Beach, SC
- CURTIS GARBER CHEVROLET CADILLAC - Caro, MI
The comptroller reports directly to the general manager and will be in charge of running the office. Seeking a business manager/comptroller that will be…
- Confidential - Coconut Creek, FL
Analyze and organize office operations and procedures. Control petty cash amounts for dealership and sales department. Be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- LONG CADILLAC - Southborough, MA
The Assistant Office Manager should be able to step in to the role with some understanding of how a dealership office functions.
- GERMAN AUTO GROUP - Springfield, VA
Ordering office supplies when needed. Answering muli-line phone calls. Directing calls and relaying messages to appropriate party. Post parts to repair orders.
- LPK Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Defiance - Defiance, OH
Automotive dealership experience is preferred. Responsible for day-to-day operations and oversees office staff. Competitive Pay Plan & Great Benefits.
- Excel Truck Group - Columbia, SC
Promotes cooperation and teamwork in the Service department and other areas of the dealership. *Strong compensation: *Starting between $70,000-$90,000…
- Moss Bros Auto Group - Riverside, CA
Establish, manage, and train office staff and all coordinating schedules. Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. Responsible for HR for Dealership Employees.
- Confidential - Youngstown, OH
Responsibilities include general and advanced accounting, payroll and processing payroll related benefits, day-to-day operations, corporate reports including…
- Eagle Valley Motors - Carson City, NV
Lead office management process and staff, including daily operations in collaboration with the General Manager and other store managers' needs.
- NORTH BAY FORD SANTA CRUZ - Santa Cruz, CA
Basic knowledge of dealership operations and/or office/clerical experience. Attends managers meetings as requested.
- GILLESPIE CHEVROLET - Union Springs, NY
Candidate will be responsible to mange all aspects of dealership accounting practices, including but not limited to bank and account reconcilliations, floor…
- Landmark Ford, Inc. - Springfield, IL
Responsible for exercising sound judgment regarding the dealerships overall financial and office workflow, overseeing accounting tasks and administrative…
- Manhattan Motorcars - New York, NY
Coordinates activities of office staff within department. Assures compliance of policies with regard to files and office procedures. Arrives to work on time.
- 4 Seasons Auto Sales - Saint George, UT
You will help keep the office running smoothly. Greeting customers, solving problems and handling paperwork will be some of your responsibilities.
- Large/National Automotive Group - Aurora, IL
Experience with dealership accounting systems. Prior automotive dealership Office Manager or Controller experience. Accounting degree or business equivalent.
- Tim Short CDJR of Maysville - Maysville, KY
Provides accurate reporting to the dealer/general manager and is responsible for accounting office and administrative functions.