Current license to practice dental hygiene in Virginia*. With our Bonus Incentive program, our ave hygienist generate between $62 to $70 an hour, depend on…
- Reston Dental Center - Reston, VA
- Smiles for the Future - Glastonbury, CT
We require all clinicians providing dental care to patients to wear a either a N95 and/or level 3 mask (N95 Fit Testing onsite).
- LortonTown Dental - Lorton, VA
Our service-oriented dental practice is seeking a part-time dental hygienist who will make a personal commitment to the health of our patients.
- West Newton Dental - West Newton, MA
Dental benefits for the employee, their spouse, and dependent children. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - North Carolina
Minimum one-year clinical experience as a registered dental hygienist. Estimated duration of appointment 1 year. Minimum one-year teaching experience required.
- Kevin Mendes DDS & Assoc PLLC - Manassas, VA
Take X-rays or dental impressions. Experience in preparing and maintaining dental equipment. Give instructions to patients after operations or other dental…
- DELANEY, NGUYEN & ASSOCIATES - Reston, VA
We offer a flexible work schedule based on our office hours and what days and hours a candidate wants to work!
- East Carolina University - Greenville, NC
This position, located at the Hospital Dentistry, which is a part of the ECU School of Dental Medicine, will be under the direct supervision of a qualified…
- Chantilly Family & Cosmetic Dentistry - Chantilly, VA
Pay for temporary hygienist is $60/per hour, plus commissions/bonus. Hours are from 8-5, with 1 hour for lunch time. Full hour for each patient.
- Cornell Family Dental - Portland, OR
This position would work with our current staff of two doctors, two hygienists, 2 assistants, and 1 sterile tech to provide excellent patient care.
- Remmers Dental (www.remmersdental.com) - Louisville, KY
We are looking for 2 permanent positions 4-5 days a week. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary.
- Today's Dentistry - Venice, FL
Full time/part time/12 week maturnity leave. Good communication skill with patients. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary.
- State of Georgia - Gainesville, GA
The part-time faculty must possess licensure as a registered dental hygienist and: The Act requires that the College make available the report of campus crime…
- Middletown Dental Care - Middletown, DE
Patient screening procedures, such as assessment of oral health conditions, review of the health history, oral cancer screening.
- Jennifer W. Chalker, DDS - Harrisonburg, VA
Requirements include: registered dental hygiene license in VA, x-ray certified, ability to perform tasks required of a hygienist.
- KELLS - New York, NY
You are a licensed dental hygienist in NY. You will be responsible for collecting patient information, capture data including radiographs and intraoral photos,…
- Highlands Ranch Dental Care - Littleton, CO
Check will be mailed to your address after you’re done with the shift. Littleton, CO 80129: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work …
- Curtis Chen DDS - Valencia, CA
Modern dental office seeking energetic dental hygienist for 3 days/week ( days are flexible) for maternity leave. Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Mint Dental - Anchorage, AK
We are offering a signing bonus of $5,000 for a two year commitment or $10,000 for a 5 year commitment plus a moving and relocation stipend.