Under general supervision, receive training and serve as a “lifestyle coach” for diabetes prevention and self-management classes.
- Denver Health - Denver, CO
- INDEPENDENT LIVING CENTER OF THE HUDSON VALLEY - Troy, NY
The DPP is a program recognized by the Centers for Disease Control as helping people prevent or delay the onset of diabetes.
- Johns Hopkins University - Baltimore, MD
Acts as a role model for other lifestyle coaches. The position will also provide support and guidance to other lifestyle coaches, coach assistants, and other…
- Highmark Inc. - New York State
The incumbent assesses health management needs of the assigned member panel and utilizes data/analytics in conjunction with professional clinical judgement to…
- Yale New Haven Health System - New Haven, CT
Provide confidential face-to-face lifestyle/health coaching services. Develop and monitor individual lifestyle improvement and risk reduction recommendations to…