The GMP Janitorial Manager executes the implementation of the Critical Environment Cleaning Programs and ensures standard operating procedure adherence across the region. Functioning closely with unit-level managers and senior leaders to proactively support and sustain site-specific GMP cleaning requirements. Serve as the Subject Matter Expert for cleaning within controlled and regulated spaces. Reporting to the Senior Regional Manager.
You will be guided by knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) and other critical environment cleaning practices and procedures, applicable laws, health, safety, and environmental practices, principles of management and supervision, and Compass department procedures and policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Liaise with external and internal critical environment subject matter experts to promote best practices of the Critical Environment Cleaning program.
· Establish audit program to monitor cleaning compliance throughout the region.
· Collaborate with clients to develop customized cleaning solutions for controlled and regulated spaces.
· Support customer audits & qualifications where necessary.
· Supports RCA and CAPA responses related to GMP cleaning nonconformities.
· Coordinate with Corporate QA team on new initiatives in GxP environments.
· Train new and existing associates on GMP cleaning SOP’s and cleanroom behaviors.
· Incorporates latest best practices from organizations such as the Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology (IEST), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and international regulatory groups as needed into the Critical Environment Cleaning program.
· Provide regional support and participate in the mobilization of the Critical Environment Cleaning program.
· Draft Critical Environment Cleaning related Monthly Business Review (MBR)/Quarterly Business Review (QBR) presentations and establish standardized client facing presentations.
· Reviews and evaluates existing critical environmental cleaning programs, services, makes recommendations to operations team and/or client when requested and implements or guides implementation of new and/or modified systems and programs.
· Has as a strong understanding of and works with company IT systems, utilizing appropriately and accurately.
· Ensures Critical Environment Cleaning program compliance with Company Health, Safety, Security, & Environmental protocols, local building departments, and all other authorities having jurisdiction.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- How many years of experience do you have in a GMP environment?
- Manufacturing: 3 years (Preferred)
- GMP: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person